8.17

That's something Mi Dao is very familiar with.

    Since entering this game, I have seen every day like a treasure.

    I see you when I go to the toilet, I see you when I take a shower, I get used to seeing Mi Dao, I almost take someone else's as my own, but...

    He hasn't gotten used to what's not on him yet! ! !

    With the heat rising, Mi Dao's cheeks turned red with a "bang": "I'm sorry, Xiaoxing...I..."

    Mi Dao wanted to get up quickly, but Jiang Xing was still holding both hands, he couldn't support himself, so he had to try to sag with his core strength.

    But a vegetable chicken like Mi Dao who doesn't exercise is already an old vegetable chicken and can't get up at all, and can only keep twisting.

.So Mi Dao rubbed against Jiang Xing several times, the more anxious he became, the more he could not get up, rubbing against the whole person was not good, and even stood up and scolded others...

    Jiang Xing gasped lightly.

    Mi Dao suddenly froze half of her body, her heartbeat exploded, and everyone was stupid.

    There was silence in the soup pool for a while, except for the sound of slowly swaying and swaying water waves.

    A thin layer of thin clouds floated in the sky, the moonlight became more and more full, penetrated through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and sprinkled on the two of them.

    Jiang Xing looked down and saw the small half of the face of the person in his arms through the moonlight.

    The white and delicate cheeks revealed a thin pink, the fine eyelashes hung with small water droplets, the black eyes that reflected the moonlight were misty, the wet lips were slightly open, and the blur was full of temptation.

.Jiang Xing's eyes darkened, he clenched Mi Dao's wrist even tighter, just wanting to hold the person by the pool and do something...

    Mi Dao listened to Jiang Xing's breathing, felt each other's two more and more awkward things, and screamed chicken in his heart.

    Mi Dao: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I stand up! I've even hit him! Wormwood grass! How can he breathe so nicely! —!"

    The system dog smoked: "Calm down, people have stood up anyway, and if you are even, maybe you can complete a project."

    Mi Dao was excited and felt that the system made a lot of sense!

    In order to open 18R... No, it's for the completion of the script, he has to go for it! ! !

.So, just when Jiang Xingkui couldn't control himself and was about to turn the person over and do something ruthlessly, Mi Dao let out a dry smile: "The water seems to be a little hot... Haha..."

    Jiang Xing froze: "..."

    His Adam's apple surged up and down, took a deep breath, and wiped his throat with a hoarse voice: "Well..."

    Mi Dao felt that Jiang Xing was holding him so tightly, so he twisted his wrist slightly, Jiang Xing was startled, and realized that he was using too much force.

    Seeing the redness on Mi Dao's wrist, Jiang Xing's heart trembled, and he felt distressed.

    Jiang Xing quickly let go of Mi Dao and said in a low voice, "Senior, right..."

    "It's so hot, I'm getting hard..." Mi Dao suddenly interjected, interrupting Jiang Xing's apology, "You too?"

    Jiang Xing's heart jumped to his throat, and he almost didn't understand Mi Dao's words.