8.20

Being thrown down by Jiang Xing and biting his neck, Mi Dao was stunned on the surface and screamed chicken inside.

    Ah ah ah ah ah--! How could his cute little line be so proactive all of a sudden? !

    Did he win the lottery jackpot? !

    Mi Dao was so excited that she burst into tears, she cried with joy, and even wanted to shout: Xiao Xing Xiao Xing, you are the best! Hurry up! do not stop!

    Then Jiang Xing stopped.

    Rice: "..."

    Why can't you do it, little...

    Mi Dao looked at his family with tears in his eyes.

    Mi Dao: "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have poisoned the milk! It was my fault! So can the child continue?!"

    System: "The child cannot continue and cannot pass the trial."

    Mi Dao: "...Then can you let the adults continue?"

.System: "Sir, times have changed, and you can't pass the trial."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao was wronged by Bara, and the tears fell even more fiercely.

    Seeing the tears overflowing from the corners of Mi Dao's eyes, Jiang Xing was instantly frozen in place, his heartbeat was chaotic, panicked and helpless, distressed and annoyed.

    I saw a red mark on Mi Dao's neck, where he was bitten just now. Although there was no bleeding, the obvious mark still made Jiang Xing's heart ache, and his anger was also in an instant. Doused with tears.

    Jiang Xing hurriedly released Mi Dao's shoulder, his eyes filled with remorse: "Senior, I'm sorry. Does it hurt?"

    Saying that, he reached out and touched it lightly, lowered his eyelids, and apologized again and again: "I'm sorry, senior, I'm sorry, I—"

    "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt!" .Mi Dao quickly interrupted him, propped himself up and said with a smile, "Don't keep apologizing, you didn't do anything."

    And it's never too late to apologize! He wouldn't mind really!

    Jiang Xing backed away from Mi Dao, his eyes fell on the water droplets hanging at the corner of Mi Dao's eyes, he carefully stretched out his thumb to wipe it, and saw that Mi Dao only closed his eyes and didn't dodge it, and he was relieved.

    He held Mi Dao's cheek and gently brushed the corner of Mi Dao's eyes with his fingertips. He frowned: "Then why is the senior crying?"

    Because you don't continue his grievance slightly.

    However, as reserved as rice, he certainly wouldn't say that he wants to continue.

    Mi Dao explained: "I didn't cry, I was just sleepy, I just yawned, it really doesn't hurt."

    Mi Dao put his hand on the side of his neck, touched the mark, and smiled: "Don't worry, I have tried it that hurts a lot more than this, and it's fine."

.Jiang Xing was a little annoyed at first, but after hearing this sentence, he suddenly disappeared, his face sank, and his eyes narrowed.

    Pain, a lot, a lot?

    What hurts a lot? Who made him hurt?

    The more Jiang Xing thought about it, the more ugly his expression became, as if he had poured a mouthful of vinegar, his heart was boiling with sour water, and he almost pushed him down and took another bite.