Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)

Y/N pov:

It's been a few days since I woke up and now it's the night before the next meeting with the 05s.

SCP 990/Richard:"remember Y/N tomorrow is when you're going to have the meeting with 05s. You have to tell them that the scarlet king is about to break out of his prison. And you'll also need to know everything you can find out about the scarlet king. Try asking the 05s about his files and every file relating to him. And if there aren't willing to give his files to you..... Get them anyway you can...... You need to know as much as you can about him....."

Y/N:"yeah.... Ok...."

SCP 990/Richard:"good.... Now let's continue our training."

After training I woke up and got ready to meet the 05s.....

After waiting for sometime in my cell some of the MTF Alpha-1 members codenamed red right hand came and escorted me to the 05s meeting room.

Then the MTFs left the room. Leaving me with the 05s.....

05-1:"SCP xxx...... SCP 343 also known as god arranged you a meeting with us..... So I'm guessing you know what this is about?"

Y/N:(hesitantly nods)"the scarlet king......"

All the 05s:"!?!?!?"

05-1:"!?!?!?"(composes himself)"What about him?"

Y/N:"he's going to break out of his prison soon....."

All the 05s:"!?!?!?!?!?"

05-13:"Y/N WHEN IS HE GOING TO BREAK OUT!?"

Y/N:"I'm not sure.... All I know is he's going to break out of his prison soon.... And you shouldn't underestimate his army and kingdom..... Cuz trust me...... His army and kingdom is HUGE!"

05-1:"SCP XXX HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM!?"

Y/N:"SCP 682 mentioned a ritual done on his mother that ended up impregnating her with him. And that I'm sure the news about what happens during my long period of sleep must have reached you by now."

05-1:"yes.... And it was a very..... .....interesting..... report......"

Y/N:"anyway 073/Cain said that you guys found out the ritual the cult was about to conduct on me was a mind control one. And like I said before you know about what happens when I fall asleep. So I don't think there is anything else for me to mention."

05-1:"alright..... Y/N you may leave now if there isn't anything else you would like to discuss?"

Y/N:"I was told I need to know as much as I can about the scarlet king. And that I should ask you for the scarlet king's files and file relating to him."

05-1:"apologies Y/N but we can't do that....."

Y/N:"BU-"

05-1:"you may leave now....."

Y/N:"....."

After I left and the guards escorted me to my cell.....

Y/N:'990/Richard told me to get the files on the scarlet king one way or another.... And that's what I intend to do.....'

After a while I thought of I plan.... Every 3 days a interviewer comes to my cell and asks me basic questions. Like for example how my day has been, how I'm holding up and if the foundation could provide me with anything to make my stay here a bit more comfortable.

And today's the day that he comes here. In about 2 hours he'll come here all by him self.... With no security.... Or any one else watching after him.....

2 hours later......

The interviewer came in.... And as soon as he did.... I hit him behind his head..... And he got knocked out......

I used my power of disguise and transformed to look like him. I also grabbed his key card and lab coat so that I could blend in more.

Then I when out of my cell using the key card and got ready to look for the foundation's archives to get more information about the scarlet king......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 47 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.