Chapter 33

Qiao Jing Jing had been extremely busy in these two months.

Facts proved that, as a celebrity, being willful and resting for more than a month indeed will have consequences. This was because the earlier deferred work did not disappear while her current work also had to be completed. In addition, there were all kinds of end-of-the-year awards ceremony and events, the film she had shot last year about food had been moved up in schedule and promotional work was starting up ahead of time...

The various feelings of this lifestyle were really too beautiful to describe.

One day, Qiao Jing Jing returned again to the hotel at three in the morning . Before she fall headlong into bed and fall asleep, she suddenly thought of Yu Tu. In extreme tiredness, she hazily thought, even if Yu Tu that time had agreed to be with her, with her being so busy now, he probably would still want break up?

While she was thinking this, she, surprisingly, couldn't help laughing.

The next day, when she was brushing her teeth and recalling this thought, Qiao Jing Jing felt that she probably had already started to forget.

So fast.

But at this age, in this industry, perhaps this kind of speed was the norm.

A few days before Chinese New Year, Qiao Jing Jing participated in an event in Beijing. She ran into Su Ye at the cocktail party after the event.

She didn't see him at first, but Su Ye was the kind of person who exuded an aura that attracted everyone's attention. As Qiao Jing Jing inadvertently glanced at that lively spot in the middle of the cocktail party, she happened to meet his eyes.

Then he walked up to her and handed her a glass of colorful cocktail.

"The flavour mix is pretty nice. Give it a try."

Under the watchful eyes of everyone around, Qiao Jing Jing politely took it. "Thank you."

The person who had been chatting with her left with a meaningful smile. Su Ye looked at her, his eyes intense. "Long time no see. How have you been lately?"

Qiao Jing Jing gave her official polite reply: "Not bad."

"I thought that would be the case. As soon as I turn on all kinds of social media, I'll see your news."

Qiao Jing Jing frowned: "Not to such an extent."

Overexposure will easily make people become fed up and is not considered a good thing for an actress. Her team always kept control on this.

"Oh, maybe it's because I click on news about you too often, so the software will automatically push them to me."

Qiao Jing Jing's eyelashes fluttered and then she smiled. "Then, thank you for giving me so many clicks."

The attention on them was becoming more and more. Qiao Jing Jing was thinking of leaving after a few more words, but Su Ye did not seem to have any intention of ending the conversation. He took a sip of wine, then unexpectedly asked, "So, the one I saw in your house that day is actually your senior high school classmate?"

Qiao Jing Jing: ".......You pay attention to online gossip too?"

"Didn't I just tell you? I clicked too many times. Anyway this one actually was not because of that." Su Ye chuckled. "I was there that day at the KPL exhibition match that you were in."

With Qiao Jing Jing's surprise gaze on him, he added, "The VIP lounge upstairs."

"Oh, that's the reason." After the brief surprise passed, Qiao Jing Jing skated over the topic with a sentence, not intending on asking why he would be there. She vaguely remembered that when she first used her WeChat account to play games, Su Ye seemed to be in the list of game friends... She would just treat it as if he was interested in the game and that was why he went.