Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily✨

WESTON LOCKE

Date night is always my favourite night. It allows me to spend quality time with my gorgeous boyfriend without having to think about work or any other distractions. Considering I had turned my work phone off, tonight definitely would be focused on us.

I liked treating Micah every now and then, he deserved it and he never asks to be spoiled but I can't help it. Every time I see him I just want to take him out, show him how much he means to me. He was adamant that not everything has to be materialistic, I get that. But being able to get dressed up and go out to a nice restaurant is definitely a nice release.

Micah is slowly getting used to the idea.

Tonight I had booked us a restaurant in Mayfair, it was going to be a special night because we had agreed to try out each others fantasies and we both vowed they should happen on the same night.

There was too much excitement between us that I'm sure one of us would go into cardiac arrest.

I guide Micah into the restaurant, the marble covered floors and endless chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. There was a man playing piano in the corner of the room, other people already dining.

We had to dress smart, the both of us dressing in suits with sleek dress shoes. Micah definitely looked like he was out of his comfort zone but he was becoming more understanding as our relationship went on.

Before he wouldn't even accept to come out to a place like this, so we definitely were working towards something.

We sit down at our table and Micah takes off his blazer before placing it down on the booth beside him, I watch as he picks up the menu and his eyes roam the page. I smile towards him instantly and grab my own menu.

"I don't even know what any of this stuff means," he mumbles quietly.

I laugh and shake my head. "Me either," I admit. "But I just pretend I do and go with it."

Micah looks up at me with a relieved smile that melted my heart.

Soon the waiter comes over and we order a bottle of red, along with what we would like for dinner. He takes the menus from our table and soon comes back over with our bottle of wine and two large wine glasses.

He places them down onto the table and pours them slowly. "Would you like to try, sir?" He says as he holds his hand behind his back.

I shake my head. "No thank you," I say as he continues to pour the glasses.

"Enjoy," he nods once before leaving the table.

My hand reaches for the glass and Micah follows my actions. I raise the glass and he moves his closer to clink them together. "Cheers," I say with a confident smile.

"Cheers," Micah smiles before placing the glass between his lips and taking a sip. "Mmm, that's delicious."

His eyes then slowly make their way to mine as I take down some of the red wine. He studies me for a moment as I smile. "What?" He responds.

I place the wine glass down onto the table and clutch my hands together in front of me. "Undo your pants," I order.

Micah's eyes shoot wide as he glances around the room quickly. "What here... now?" He says with a gulp.

My lips curve into a smile as I dip my hand under the table and grip just above his knee, massaging my thumb into his thigh. I could hear Micah's breathing as he pants slowly, his eyes still darting around in case anyone could see.