Chapter 27 : Your Real Self

"Then….Go on a date with me!!!"

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka didn't move an inch from his chair while his eyes went towards the girl who was grinning to herself.

'A date? With someone like me? She must be joking….However it's never bad to reconfirm things…'

"Excuse me? A date?"

"Yup!!! Would you accept this request of mine?"

Matsushita's eyes were gleaming in excitement as she was wearing a hopeful smile on her face, causing Ayanokouji to release a small sigh before looking at her.

'Or not.'

"You do know that I don't harbour any feelings for you right? And still you want me to go on a date with you?"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter to me either. I don't seriously harbour that feeling as well, I just want to hang out with you alone, without any distraction.

Also who says that you won't harbour any feelings for me? After our date, we may fall in love with one another and then marry each other and live happily the rest of our lives!!!! Kyaaaa!!!!!!!!"

The leader of Class-D wasn't able to say a word as Matsushita started squealing to herself,lost in her fantasies.

The other students present in the school cafeteria gave the duo some weird looks before returning to what they were doing.

'What a weird girl.'

To stop her from her wildest fantasies, Ayanokouji gave her a soft bonk on her head yet again,causing her to wake up to reality.

The girl in question once again grabbed her head in pain while sending a glare towards the brown haired boy, who looked too unbothered with the annoyed stare his fellow acquaintance was throwing at him.

"Stop bonking me, Ayanokouji-kun!! It hurts!!"

"Then start acting like a normal girl. You look like you took too much LSD and now squealing like a wild pig everywhere."

Matsushita puffed her cheeks in anger at the analogy, before returning back to the topic.

"So….What's the answer? Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Matsushita, I don't mind going on a date with yo-"

Immediately the brown haired girl let out a huge smile and nearly jumped off her chair, not letting the brown haired boy finish her sentence.

"Yippee!!!"

"As long as you pay for the food."

"................"

'Not so yippee now, are we?'

All her cheerfulness immediately vanished as she sent her fellow acquaintance a stare filled with horror. She immediately pointed her fingers towards him in an accusatory fashion.

"Are you kidding me? Why do I have to pay for the food?"

"Well of course, you will pay. You are the one who wants to go on a date with me after all."

"B-but you have a lot of Private points, don't you?"

Ayanokouji raised his hands in a surrendering posture before looking at her with empty eyes.

"Hey now? How can you even say that I have Private Points? Were your ears not working when I told the third year that I have only 10,000 Private Points?"

"Don't fool me Ayanokouji-kun. I know that you are lying. When we were shopping for clothes, I took a peak at your device and clearly saw that you had 87,000 points. Where did the remaining 77,000 points go huh?"