|•°The Unexpected Graduation°•|

Author's note: My first chapter! My school friend and I together will write these chapters, enjoy!

TW: Smut, mature scenes

Give it up for Gisselle Malfoy the topper of this Hogwarts batch!"

Everyone clapped and cheered my names as I stood on the podium gazing at the mesmerizing atmosphere I was in. I wore a dress Mattheo chose for me, he had great style.

  DA DRESS

DA DRESS

Boy was I nervous and the clapping wasn't helping. I started cracking my fingers but then I spotted Draco amongst the huge crowd at the slytherin table. He gave me a warm smile and I don't how, but it helped me calm down my nerves.

I stepped down podium after finishing my thank you speech. Draco stood up from the table and walked towards me. He gave me a pat on the back as I let out a yell.

"You did a brilliant job; I knew you would be able to top."

"Where is my wild ferret and what did you do to him? " I said with a huge smile on my face. He usually insulted me Or brought out my insecurities but today, he was different and caring. He acted as though he actually loved me, cared for me and I could not help but laugh a little.

"Oh, come on can't I be a bit nicer to you without getting taunts, and we have talked about calling me ferret" He said looking at me with a grin.

"Not going to happen" I said as he shook his head.

"By the way, mom and Lucius were looking for you"

Yea we never called Lucius as our father; he lost that title ages ago.

"Right now? We have our farewell party and you know ferret- draco this is reall important"

"Yeah, but it is something urgent" He held my hand as we apparated to Malfoy manor.

"Draco! I don't want to spend my graduation day like this. " I said following through the stairs as we reached to my room.

"Trust me, you won't be regret it" he said smirking.

"Bro what is with that smir-"I was cut off as he pushed me in my room locking the door from outside. What the fuck.

"DRACO!! I SWEAR TO GOD OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR BEFORE I-" I was cut of as someone puts a hand on my mouth. I looked back only to see my favourite people and cousin Mattheo riddle. We were lose and he were my best friends. We were the most powerful group in Hogwarts everyone feared us.

Mattheo gently removed his hands from my mouth and turned me around to face them.

"Ok not complaining, but couldn't you ask me to come? " I said sitting on my bed as he examined me