Official

"Should you guys just make it official?" Felix asked, causing both Hyunjin and Suri to chuckle. They were able to hear someone yelling at Felix through the phone. "Dude, I mean people already think they're dating." 

"But they don't like us together, Lix." Hyunjin sighed, laying down on top the bed. "Why haven't they released a statement yet?" 

"They are about to. I guess they did already- Wait, Sung can you check?" Felix yelled through the phone, and a few seconds later they heard Jisung confirm that JYP finally denied the dating rumor. 

"Yeah, look-" Hyunjin got up, showing his phone to Suri. 

Stray kids' agency has finally spoken up about dating rumors involving Hyunjin and Suri. 

Music agency JYP Entertainment on Monday denied rumors that two of its artists were dating after a photo of Stray kids' Suri and Hyunjin were leaked online by Dispatch, entering and leaving a house that isn't the groups dorm. 

The agency was quick to shut down the rumors, saying, "The Stray kids members are preparing for something new, which lead them into using a different dorm than the other members, due to different schedules. They are both colleagues under the same management agency, yet alone the same group. There isn't such a thing as dating between them. The two are close friends, and there isn't any romantic feelings between them. Further acts of defamation will be strictly dealt with."

-

"Close friends, Yeah." They heard Felix chuckle, and the two couldn't help but laugh too.

"Funny how they said you two are preparing for something, that's why you're using a different dorm. You guys should start really preparing for something." Han joked, causing them to sigh. 

"It sounds so stupid, we're preparing for something that causes us to move out? Good save tho." Hyunjin joked, before getting up. "Does that mean we can go back home now?" 

"Which home are we talking about?" Suri asked. 

"I'll contact Euntae about that." Han said, before getting up from beside Felix to call their manager. 

"I guess you two will be back to out dorm sooner than we thought." Felix groaned, causing the couple to laugh.