CHAPTER 11: His demons

Seyit's pov

Sandy pushed me to our darkroom and locked the door with the remote. She knows everything about this room. We have spent thousands of hours here.

She stared at me in pain. Her lips were quivering so badly.

"You really got married Seyit?"- she asked me with extreme pain.

I tried hard to not show any emotion.

"It's all about just pleasure Seyit?? Nothing more??? Answer me....."- she shouted while tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"Yes...it's just a pleasure for me....nothing more..."- i lied.

That's the only way by which i can save her from those hawk like eyes. Atleast she will be alive.

She caught my collar and jerked me brutally.

"You are lying Seyit Solanki....you feel for me....you love me from your high school days....you watched me always.....don't you feel any sympathy towards me??? My parents died 3 years back in that accident and you promised me that you will kill those fuckers who made me an orphan....you promised me that you will make their families pay for my every tears....you love me Seyit....the way you held me that night, only shows how much you cared for me..."- she was crying furiously.

I clenched my jaw to suppress my emotion. Yes, i have promised her that I will give her justice. Still I'm searching for those fuckers who killed her parents so brutally. And i will make them pay thats for sure. Their families also shed blood tears just like her. I believe in no mercy policy.

"Seyit, please tell me...why you married that girl?? Why??"- she cried by hugging me tightly.

I hold her shoulder and make her apart from me.

"Don't waste my time sandy.....we never meant to be together...."- i walked away from there straightly.

I need a drink. I have already a hell of workload and now her tears made my state of mind worse.

"Bro...bro.....Tani is missing..."- Demit gave me the news.

I creased my brow.

"I think our enemies has kidnapped her...."- Demit said.

"I don't think so......they are not that fool to kidnap her at my reception....also when I'm present near her....i think she has escaped"- i said with my clenched jaw.

"What??? Fuck!!"- Demit groaned.

"You stay here.....i will just be back"- i walked away from there.

My nerves were only screaming with extreme rage. She need to understand that she can't leave me like that. First, she has a mouth which doesn't know how to behave. Secondly, she disrespected me enough. I never tolerated in my entire life any kind of disobedience. Not even from sandy. I really don't know how i have tolerated all her disrespect till now!

Now, it's time to show her just a small teaser. She need to see the real Seyit Solanki. She has evoked this demon. Now, she will face it's wrath.

I'm sure, from today, she will learn to obey.

Tani's pov

Me and Rahul both reached his house. I changed my dress and wore my regular kurti and jeans.

Rahul packed our stuffs. I have taken my voter card and other few details with me. It was good that when Seyit kidnapped us, i have all the necessary stuff with me because mamu has planned to send us to Mumbai in one of his relatives house.

"Rahul, i need to see my mom"- i said to Rahul.

"Yes, Tani....sure....did Seyit Solanki knows about your mom?"- he asked me.