Chapter 56

the other side.

Zhong Chen also saw this hot search.

He clicked on the big picture, and his eyes fell on the upper leg for a long time.

Netizens are right. It is indeed a beautiful leg.

However, since Qi Linqing will be captured by the paparazzi, it shows that he is already quite well-known.

Zhong Chen thought for a moment, then clicked on WeChat to send a message to the other party:

[When you go out, remember to bring a mask and a hat. ]

Almost ten minutes passed.

Life is like tea before returning: [OK]

...

Qi Linqing didn't expect that he would be photographed and posted on the Internet when he jogged in the morning.

Moreover, the title "Big Beautiful Legs" really made him stare at it.

He went back to the bedroom and changed his clothes, and as Zhong Chen said, he wore a hat and a black mask.

When Qi Linqing went out, the butler had already equipped the car and was going to send him to the Antique Street.

He was sitting in the car and received a call from Du Yuanbai.

Du Yuanbai said with excitement, "Are you really going to shoot a variety show?!"

Qi Linqing: "No."

"Okay." Du Yuanbai also felt that he was thinking too much. How could people like Qi Linqing who are not involved in the world and have no desire for the world to participate in a variety show like "The Pastoral Poor Residence". What's more, Qi Lele is also on this show.

"Where are you now?" he asked.

Qi Linqing: "I'm still in front of my house, and I'm going to Antique Street."

Du Yuanbai wondered: "Why are you going to Antique Street? Are you shopping again?"

Qi Linqing: "Zhong Chen wants to buy paintings, I will help him see."

Du Yuanbai: "Excuse me."

Qi Linqing: "Huh?"

Du Yuanbai sighed: "I don't know what is good or bad, so let's go on a date."

Du Yuanbai wanted to ask Qi Linqing out for a meal. But obviously he is not suitable for this situation now.

Du Yuanbai: "I wish you happiness."

"It's not..." A date.

Du Yuanbai hung up the phone before Qi Linqing finished speaking in the second half of the sentence.

Qi Linqing: "..."

On weekends, Nanyuan Street is very lively, bustling with tourists. This is the most famous market in B City where antiques are bought and sold.

In the streets and lanes, in addition to the antique shops with blue stone bricks and tiles that look very tall, there are also many mobile sellers who sell floor stalls.

Qi Linqing closed the car door and walked towards the crowd.

Zhong Chen arrived early, and was standing at the place they had agreed upon, at the door of the antique shop opened by Qi Linqing's younger uncle Qiao Zhou.

The afternoon sun cut diagonally down, Zhong Chen leaned there with his hands in his pockets, his careless appearance attracted the attention of many passersby. Especially the winding dragon tattoo on his arm, inexplicably giving people a social atmosphere that was shocked.