| 3 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[What's Your Name?]

"Stop it, Hanma." You grumbled, slapping his hand away from your face, resulting in the fork he held to be thrown to the ground. The sweet dessert he had been trying to feed you now laid on the rough concrete, collecting dirt for extra flavor.

"I will if you call me by my name." Hanma cooed, his hand reaching across the small table to grab the fork off of your napkin. Preparing another bite to try and feed you, the lazy smirk never leaving his face, showing that he wasn't going to be giving up anytime soon

"I do call you by your name." You replied, pushing his hand away once again, more gently as to not cause more disturbances from the flying silverware.

"No." Hanma sighed, pulling his arm away from you and shoving the dessert into his own mouth, officially tainting your fork with his germs. "I want you to call me Shuji." The smirk was no longer on his face, instead it was replaced with a slight frown.

"Why would I do that?" Taking a sip from the water you had ordered, you looked around the outside of the cafe you both had decided to visit.

There were flowers all along the border of the outside area, black metal tables and chairs spread out for customers who would rather sit outside. Across the street from the cafe was the empty building which was once originally known as S.S Motor.

The for sale sign still sat in the window, waiting for anyone willing to buy it, hoping that they would be able to look past the event that had occurred just in the front room.

"Because we've been friends for a while now, so why wouldn't you? Besides, I call you Y/N, so it's only fair you call me by my first name." Hanma held up the fork once again, his other hand reached forward and gripped your chin making your lips part in surprise. His smirk returned as he shoved the fork into your mouth, letting you taste the overpowering sweetness of the dessert. Your face scrunched up in disgust, pushing his hand away causing the fork to go flying, landing right next to the first one.

"Stop it Shuji!" You yelled, glaring at the male in front of you. "I don't know how you can eat that, it's too sweet for me." You stood up from the table, pulling out your wallet and throwing a few bills down next to the half empty plate.

"That's how I like my stuff." Hanma shrugged, standing up from the table, not bothering to push his chair in before he began to walk away. "Ya know..." He trailed off, his elbow nudging your shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows up and down.