Become A Student

Flashback
All of them just return from the Dwarfs" Mine and immediately went to find Headmaster to hand in the magic crystal.

But to their surprise, Crowley asked them while his eyes wide with shock.
"Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs" Mine to find a magic crystal?"
This made all of them become confused as they shouted in confuse
"Eeeh!?"

He was the one who told them to find a magic crystal. If not, they will expelled..What Crowley said in the next moment made Rina want to punce his face.
"I really didn"t think...You"d not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion."
No. She already in the process the chocked Crowley.

But before she can do this, Lucario came out from his pokeball and get a hold his master 's shoulder to make sure she can't chocked Crowley. Grimm shouted in angry
" Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!"
The word 'beast' catch Crowley 's attention Crowley looked at them with confuse and curious.
"Beast?"
Axe nodded as he start explain.
"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!"
Deuce added
"Luckily, Rina and her pokemon helped us. If not, I doubt that we can get magic crystal."
Crowley asked in a serious tone.
"Could you explain in more detail?"
Ace and Deuce started explain what happen at Dwarfs" Mine as all of them follow Crowley go to his office.

When they arrived, Crowley looked at them as he said.
"Hoh hoohh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The four of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?"
Ace said while a blush appeared on his face.
"Well, we didn"t really work together..."
Deuce added
"It was more like our goals were aligned..."
Rina smiled while looked at them. They reminded her and him.

At the first time, both of them just like Ace and Deuce. But as the time pass, both of them knew as the best partner in the world. Herself who lack in strength will cover by him. Himself who lack in speed will cover by her. She slowly remembered what both of them had been gone through together. But now.... How is he? Is he finding her? Yes? No? Who knows...

Suddenly, Crowley cried out loud as this noise pulled Rina back to reality.
"Ooh...Ooooh...OOOOOOOOHHH!!!! OOOOOOHHH!!!"

All of them looked at Crowley with surprise and disgust. Grimm shouted while stepped away from Crowley.
"What"s with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?"
Crowley managed said this without crying.
"In all these years that I"ve been Headmaster...For the day to come that students from Night Raven College to go hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy!"

This made all of them stepped away Crowley. Deuce cried out
"What!? I did not hold this guy"s hand!"
Ace cried out too
"I would never do that, gross! But Headmaster, how old are you!?"
Rina and Lucario just stepped away as both of them never deal such things. Crowley said
"I am just overwhelmed with emotion."

This made all of them looked at him with weirdly. Why he will overwhelmed with emotion? This made no sense at all.. Crowley looked at Rina and said.
"This incident confirms it. You, Rina. Without a doubt, you have talent as beast tamers!"
Rina looked at him with a face 'what-the-hell-are-you-talk?'. Crowley explained
"Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Dark Mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people that have not even the slightest inkling to work with others. Making many of them selfish and self-centered"

Rina thought of his word and nodded slowly while Grimm said
"You"re really not saying anything good."
Then Crowley continue 'explain' while looked at Rina.
"You cannot use magic. But, maybe, precisely because you cannot use magic means that you could give instructions to wizards and get them to cooperate."
Crowley said with a bright smile. "Perhaps that mediocrity is exactly what this school needs right now!"