MARQUIS CARNAK DA CAMINO

YURANI ALEKHYA

I looked into the mirror as I wore the woolen mid thigh length crimson jacket over the black shirt. I looked...... Dangerous and Forbidden. I smiled looking at my reflection in silver rimmed mirror and made my way towards Daneil's room. We have a lot to discuss. "You can't go in." The soilders said blocking my entrance. "The Lord Rodriguez asked not to be disturbed." They added. I rolled my eyes. "I have important business." I said brushing them off and went inside. "Bhaiya." I said as I saw him putting on his blue cape. "Privacy." He ordered as the servants scurried out of his chambers. "Why did you call me Brother ?" He asked when all are gone.

"Our mother's are sister. So that make us cousins. Jai is your brother in law and Ariana is mine sister in law." I explained. "Oh." He said roaming the comb through his hair. "I never thought my mother had any relatives." He said. "Their story is too complicated. My mother was princess of Brahmagiri and that will make your mother one too but there is no mention of them in family archives. Hell even entire chunks of history is missing from their time. We don't even know correctly who is ruling Bhramagiri now." I replied as I sat on the recliner swinging back and forth. "We had dispatched many people to investigate. To yield no result." I added rubbing my forehead. "So that's why you came here. To know more about your mother ?" He said sitting opposite to me.

"Yes and no." I said as he asked me to explain immediately. "After dealing with the traitors I went to live in my mother's palace and there I got my hands on one of her letter which she addressed to me before dieing. She mentioned Masi and asked me to visit Lecce impersonated as a man. That's why I didn't told you my identity till now." Before I can speak further he cut in. "And my mother made you to help in stabilize the foundation of Lecce in exchange information about your mothers. Am I right ?" He asked looking as me. "Exactly." I said bending back comfortably. "Look like politics in Bharatvarsha is more headache giving than we ever thought." He said pouring two glasses of wine and handing me one. I swirled the red liquid in the crystal glass.

"In this world we can't even trust our own blood. Who knows who will betray us for what. Many kingdoms had submerged into oceans and many are burnt over night for this thirst of power." I said as I look a sip of the liquid. "What's your age by the way ? You look awefully experienced compared to your looks." He questioned me. Of course for someone who lived through lies, treachery, schemes and betrayal in two lives. I am quite experienced in politics and planning. "I turned fifteen this winter." He looked at me in astonishment. "Just six months older than Elani." He said more like stated looking out of the window. "So what is the plan ?" He asked getting up and looking at me. I felt a smirk form on my face. "A night of total fun." I said as I tipped rest of the glass and let the liquid slid down my throat.

WINTER BALL

"You look handsome Rudra." Bhabhi (Ariana) said as I walked down the stairs with Daneil and Jason. She looked almost normal along with Lady Castilla. "You look dashing than half of the men here." Elani added. "Call her Didi or Tai." Masi added as she entered the foyer with Jai and Mosa ji (uncle)(Luke Rodriguez). My gaze is strucked in him like a moth struck at candle light. He looked too handsome for his own good. He had wore a orange undershirt and blue coat. Colours of Alwar flag. My eyes didn't missed the red ring he had on his fingers. My ring. I subconscious touched the ring in my finger. "What does that mean ?" I was brought back to the world of living when Elani asked the question. "I means elder sister in Dravadian language." Daneil said as we reached the stairs.

"Don't announce us." I asked Daneil as I entered the hall with Masi and Elani. My eyes immediately searching the places my weapons are hidden. Bow and arrows in sixth window. My twin dagger in my forearms. And my black sword is strapped to my back. Hidden by my hair and high collar of coat. Jai looked at me through other side of ball room as the butler announced the entrance of King Gracio. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen." A round of applause goes up at his comment. I rolled my eyes and did a lame attempt of fake clapping. After a long speech he finally announced the marriage dates of Daneil and Ariana's marriage and publically acknowledged the formation of Italia with Daneil as the King and Ariana as the Queen. There coronation to be hold on the wedding day.