Chapter Fourty Seven : The Beginning Of The End

A/n: Hello my friends, it's been a bit huh?

I've finally gotten the motivation to finish the chapter and am so happy with the way it turned out! I hope you guys do to. (But feel free to point out any spelling mistakes so I can fix them, I wrote some of this late at night lmao)

And quickly before you guys continue, this is just a very quick and small ⚠️ tigger warning ⚠️

In honour of pride month, I have made part of this chapter more focused on Callum and his struggles with being in an openly gay relationship. If any of that upsets you in any way, please feel free to skip this chapter, and I would completely understand if some of you do.

I personally don't believe it to be heavily focused on, but I don't know about anybody's triggers and feel the need to warn you guys either way.

That being said, I hope you've all had a great past few days and have even better ones coming!

And last but not least, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO YOU ALL!! <33

Y/n's POV:

It was a Tuesday in the Weasley family home. But unlike every other day, it was complete and utter chaos. More than normal, if you could believe it.

It was all hustle and bustle, people running around so fast you'd think they where running to their freedom. But it was all without casualty. So far.

"Sorry!" Oliver apologized after he'd just bumped into to me by accident, whizzing past me so fast all I saw was a flash of his brown hair.

By the time he'd flown by, I was too occupied myself to even yell a 'it's okay' back, checking up on Molly to make sure she didn't need any help. She'd seemed to be handling everything pretty well so far, probably because she was so used to all the chaos. I had guessed that it was just one of the things that came with having a big family like this.

As soon as Molly had waved me away, insisting that she had everything under control, I had finally remembered something. I practically sprinted up the stairs to my room, almost tripping over a few things The Twins had left sprawled out on the floor.

"Y/n!" George called out to me as I ran past him. But I hadn't halted, already knowing what he was planning on asking. Again.

"In the Kitchen, George!" I replied, remembering the sight of his cufflinks laying on the table. He always forgot where he put them. Every. single. year.

"Thank you!" He yelled back, dashing down the stairs. So many people where running up and down them every few seconds, I was afraid they'd eventually give out. But they had stayed surprisingly sturdy. What kind of magic wood did they use to build these stairs?

I'm sure that by now, you could tell we where in a bit of a rush. It was only late afternoon and the party wouldn't be for another hour or so, but Mrs Weasley had wanted us to be ready to greet guests as they arrived.

I was a bit nervous considering most of the people coming where some distant relatives of Percy, and probably knew alot more about me than I did them. Molly had supposedly told them alot about us all, 'to get us aquatinted' she said. Which was pretty ironic seeing as I knew pretty much nothing about them, but I got ready nonetheless.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I chorused, searching through all my dresser draws in looks for a pair of silver earrings Vera had gifted me for Christmas. They where these dainty, dangly things that had a matching necklace she'd also gifted me a few year prior. They had a sweet charm hanging at the end of them, and where pretty much made more me. Vera had always had a nak when it came to gift giving.