Ch: 24 // Ep:

----

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope questions as they drive towards the address the lady gave them. Olivia stares at the window trying to ignore the feeling she had in her stomach. It was a bit sketchy how she sent them out here in the middle of nowhere to retrieve 70,000 dollars from an address they had no idea existed.

"That's what she said," JJ shrugs and both Liv and JJ laugh repeating it with a chuckle.

"Stop," Pope says, sternly.

"I've never heard of resurrection drive," Sarah tells them from the front of the van.

"Cause your rich."

"You've never heard of it either," Kie scoffs.

"Thank you."

"There's nothing but weeds back here," Liv infroms them, head still facing out the window.

"Just cause it's just weeds doesn't mean it's like..." JJ starts but is interrupted by police sirens. Liv quickly looks behind to a police car slowly approaching them.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie raises her eyebrows.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ exclaims while Liv groans, "Just our luck."

"What did we do?"

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asks.

"Stash that," John B orders while JJ frantically puts the weed into his bag.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B asks.

"No ok," JJ answers, "Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank god," Kiara exclaims.

The pogues argue as JJ struggles to pack everything up but are silent at the sound of a gun being cocked. Liv turns her head slowly to see a gun pointed at John B's face.

"Why don't I just go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The masked man orders, gun inches from Jb's face.

"All of yall hands up in the air right now!" He then shouts and everyone's hands fly up. "You out of the car let's go." John B hesitantly gets out of the car. He walks to the other side of the van, hands still raised, and opens the van door. Sarah steps out first followed by Pope, Liv, Kie then JJ.

"Look bro-" JJ starts but the man interrupts him, shouting for him to shut up. 

"Alright relax!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"JJ!" Liv warns knowing if JJ carries of he'll get himself shot

"Chill!" He continues to shout.

"I'll blow your damn head off! Lay down in the ditch!" He orders and the pogues slowing drop to the ground hands still raised above their head.

"On your god damn knees! Put your face on the ground!" Olivia's hands shake and she puts her face in the dirt. Liv could feel tears of fear run down her face and she covers her ears, trying to block out the shouting. 

A pain shoots through her head as she is pulled up by her hair. 

"How about you go get the gold for me, princess," The man smirks. Olivia looks back and John B, who nods, telling her to do what he says. 

She slowly gets into the van, earning a push to quicken up her pace. Liv pulls the seat up and hesitantly pulls out JJ's bag. He snatches in from her hand and dumps the inside of the bags onto the floor of the twinkie. The gold lands, loudly, on the floor and he laughs in triumph and wraps it in a rag.