fifty six

"You're the apple of my eyeGirl, I've never loved one like you

Girl, I've never loved one like you

Man, oh man, you're my best friend
I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need

Ain't nothing please me more than you

Oh, home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you

Oh, home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you"

- ʰᵒᵐᵉ ; ᵉᵈʷᵃʳᵈ ˢʰᵃʳᵖᵉ

∆∆∆∆∆

Itadori stood in front of a dummy that Norie had used her curse energy on it to fight back.

The boy yelled and threw the first punch, but he ended up letting out a confused sound when the dummy dodged it and sent a punch towards his face.

He fell back with a groan as Norie winced.

"You're okay sweetheart, just...shake it off"she spoke and lifted him up.

"This is pointless! You and Gojo-sensei shouldn't waste your time on me anymore"Itadori spoke as he sat on the mat.

Norie frowned and sat next to him.

"You are not wasting our time, we haven't backed down because we know you can do this."she says.

The pink haired boy looked over at her and she smiled.

"You got this yeah?"Norie said and stuck a thumbs up towards him.

For some reason the thumbs up gave him confidence making him smile and stick his up and say "I got this!"

She laughed and patted his head.

"Thanks mom-NORIE-SENSEI! I mean Norie-sensei!"Itadori quickly corrected himself and stood up and started to bow his apologies.

He stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see her smiling down at him.

"It's okay, not the end of the world"Norie says.

Itadori smiled back and she wrapped her arms around him, bringing him into a tight embrace.

"You got it"Norie whispers.