☩ Chapter Eleven ☩

3rd Person POV:

Y/n was hanging out with Mikey, while Takemichi had gone to the future using his time travelling quirk.

Meanwhile, Mikey suddenly asks a question that slightly catches you off guard.

"Hey, Y/n." He curiously asked, as Y/n hummed to show they were listening.

He hesitantly glanced at them, "How...did you get those purple scarring...?"

Y/n stopped walking from besides the shorter male as the air turned tense between the two.

Y/n visibly froze for a second, causing Mikey to discreetly stare at them.

"I got...burnt." Y/n vaguely stated, furrowing their eyebrows whilst making sure to not look Mikey in the eyes, "Half my body is scarred and had purple burns."

Mikey's eyes widened a little at this revelation, looking as if he wanted to ask questions.

However, he doesn't speak what he wanted to say, understanding that this may be traumatic; knowing that people can have boundaries.

Mikey simply grabbed your hand and dragged you with him to a bakery to buy some dorayaki.

He ends up sharing with you, which was a surprise, as he never shares anything.

Y/n blinked, "Thanks, Manjiro."

"I'm sorry for pushing it...I think I asked a quite invasive question." Mikey quietly apologised.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile, "It's alright Manjiro."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩

Y/n's future self was smoking in an alleyway after departing with their friends.

A few thugs walked over; five to be specific.

"Oi...What you doin' in our turf?!" One shouted, his posture indicating that he was drunk.

Y/n merely stared with an emotionless expression.

"The boss just asked!! what ya' doin' in our turf?!" Another shouted, also drunk and repeating what his boss was asking.

Y/n let out a sigh

"What idiots." Y/n bluntly spoke towards the thugs, who looked extremely offended.

Y/n then held their palm out with a careless expression towards the group.

"Die."

Blue flames then appeared from your hand, blasting the thugs.

When the fire cleared up, all you could see were some dead deformed bodies that were mainly now ashes.

Y/n let their arm go limp against their body once again, slipping it into their pocket with a mere poker face.

Y/n walked away as if nothing happened, before getting an idea.

"I'm gonna go commit arson."