048

Elena watched Aizawa's face twitch, and before she knew it, he had used his scarf to throw her away in a distance. Just then blue fire clouded her vision. It was the man, the man who she had encountered at the mall with Katsuki a couple of weeks before.

"Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?" The man asked. "Don't get in my way, pro hero. I'm here for her." He continued before looking at Elena, his blue eyes glowing in the moonlight.

As the fire cleared, Elena's eyes widened upon seeing that Aizawa had dodged the attack. He was hanging by the wall roof with his scarf, his eyes glowing red.

"Don't touch her. Focus on me." Aizawa said, his eyes piercing red as he held a furious gaze at the villain. "I already told you, Eraser. I'm not after you. I'm looking for her." The man said, pointing at Elena.

Just as the villain was about to launch at Elena, Aizawa grabbed him with his scarf and flew at him. He brought his knee up to the villains face and kicked it before he spun the villain around and brought his face to the ground. "Tell me your purpose, numbers and positions." Aizawa said, holding the villains head to the ground harshly.

"Why?" The villain asked. "Because otherwise this will happen." Aizawa began, lifting the villains arm up, attempting to break it. "Your right arm's next. Let's do this logically. If we get to your legs, it'll be annoying to transport you." Aizawa said. Just then he looked at Elena.

She was breathing heavily, looking at the villain. She was still shaken up, knowing that her own father was present at the attack, and that the villains wanted her. She cursed her father, and the next time she was going to see him, she swore to the gods that she would be the one to put him up in jail.

Her red eyes were staring into the soul of the villain. "Such pretty eyes." The villain said as his own stared into hers. Just as the villain began emitting a small amount of blue fire in him, Elena heard the voices of some of her classmates. "Sensei! Elena!" Iida yelled.

Elena was suddenly helped to her feet by Koda and Ojiro. "You guys!" Aizawa said, surprised. The villain happened to get out of Aizawa's grasp and run forward. Just as he was about to grab onto Elena, her eyes began glowing red as her hands emitted a red lightning from them. "Telekinesis...huh? Clever...Hey, Hero? Let's hope you care for your classmates." Was all he said before he turned into goo, and disappeared.

"Hey, Sensei! What was that just now?!" Mineta asked, yelling as all of them except for Elena ran at him. Aizawa ran in the direction of the forest, running pst his students. "Get inside! I'll be right back!" Aizawa yelled.

"I'm coming with you, Sensei!" Elena said as she levitated beside her teacher. "No, you're a target, stay by Vlad." Aizawa said as he kept running. Elena sighed. "I know that you'll never let me do this on my own. I'm sorry Sensei." Elena said before she levitated above the trees. "Elena!" Aizawa yelled.

Elena flew around, looking for any kind of sign of Katsuki and her friends. She wanted them to be safe.

Just then she heard an explosion. It was by a cliff in a distance. She was quick to fly over to the cliff, only to see Midoriya, barely standing as Kota stood to the side. She saw how the wall of the mountain was pushed in, and inside of it laid a muscular villain. "Midoriya!" Elena said, landing just beside him. She managed to support him, making sure he wouldn't fall.

"Why would you...why would you save me..?" Kota asked in a distance. "Because that's what heroes do Kota." Midoriya said faintly as he finally stood on his own. "What happened?" Elena asked. "I have got no time to explain. We need to get Kota to safety." He said. Elena nodded, knowing that if someone had a decent plan, it was Midoriya.