Chapter-12

All he could do was watch as she walked away

All he could do was watch as she walked away. As the love of his life, the reason for his existence walked away. She needed time..

He was so stupid, he should have run after her to ease her worries, kill sienna then focus the rest of his eternal life to devoting himself to her and only her. But then would she accept him after all this? He wasn't pure anymore instead tainted in more ways than one while she was the purest thing to walk on the earth. Was he good enough for her? Good enough-funny the devil isn't meant to be good.

They do say opposites attract.

But how was he meant to win her back? What did minna think of him now she knew the truth?

Lucifer knew that he should respect her and give her time but he couldn't. Not having her in his arms or sight was painful even for a minute. He needed her with him, it was probably some sick joke fate played on him. Lucifer wasn't meant to be happy he was the devil a cruel and vicious beast that lived in the deep depth of hell. Yet he was given a chance to be a good mate and already had messed it up. Well done.

Standing up with such power that his chair flung into the wall behind him he teleported to his little mate faster than anyone could blink. So in no time he was standing right in front of minna. Tears welling up in those perfect milky green eyes of hers it was as if she had stabbed a dagger through him every time the water droplet left her eye and rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry little one.. Please don't leave. You're the only one I care about" his hand cupped her cheek while his thumb swiped the tears away. Brushing away the clench of his heart at the sight "Minna I can give you everything.. If you want my life or title then take it.. Nothing means anything without you now". Hoping his speech helped he searched her eyes trying to find any emotion to help him out but found nothing.

Instead more tears left his little ones eyes. There had never in the history of hell been a time where lucifer panicked but at this moment that is all he could do. His angel made him feel things that he had never thought would have been possible had he not met her.

"louie listen" her hands held his that were on her face a look of seriousness coming over her. If it had been a different situation lucifer was sure he would have found that hot but not with all the new emotion clouding his mind.
"please..i only want you not your title"

His heart stopped before swelling to triple its size. Hell this woman could bring him to his knees with just a few words. "I'm not leaving you.. Just a few hours hm?" reluctantly lucifer nodded but not without giving a condition "you can have a few hours but first let me take you to the witch and check your ok?"

In the mitts of everything he still had not forgotten her health and never would. He didn't want her to become ill again and maybe the witch could do a spell to assist him with that... He'd have to ask.

Once he received a nod from the precious angel he pulled her into his arms lifting her up gently then teleporting them to the place where the witch lives.