36: Clary

I stood with everyone, in front of the portal. We were finally going back home to New York. I would miss Alicante but I was excited to go back Home. I was so happy that Simon and Isabelle were getting married, they were perfect for each other.

Suddenly somebody came and slipped their hand into mine, and I smiled knowing who it was.

"Deep in thought are we?" Jace said with a smirk.

"Yes." I said with chuckling a bit.

"Okay everyone we can leave now." Magnus said.

Charlotte was the first one to walk through the portal. Then it was my turn. I casually walked through portal, and I ended up in the front hall of the New York Institute. One by one everyone came through portal. Finally Will stepped through the portal and Magnus closed it.

Everyone then got settled in, and we all met in the dining room for dinner. I sat beside Simon and Jace, who were both laughing at some joke. I then looked around at everyone.

Charlotte, Tessa and Henry were laughing with Magnus and Alec. Gabriel was talking to Isabelle with a smirk, and Izzy was rolling her eyes playfully. Finally, Will and Cecily were laughing together about something.

I felt a bit of jealousy go through me. Cecily and Will were so close with each other. It made me think of who Sebastian could have been. I thought of my dream, where Sebastian was a good brother and son. If only that existed.

"Londoners can I have your attention?" Henry said, snapping me out of my trance.

"We need to leave here soon, when do you lot want to leave?" He asked.

"We need to throw a going away party!" Isabelle exclaimed.

"Okay, then we'll leave the day after tomorrow." Cecily suggested and everyone.

It hadn't occurred to me that the Londoners would have to leave again. I had gotten so used to them being here, that I forgot that they from the past. I would miss all of them.

We all finished dinner, and I decided to go train. I got dressed in my gear, and walked down to the training room. When I got there, I decided to throw knives. I had to admit, I was pretty good at it everyone that I threw landed in the centre of the target.

"Impressive." A voice said from behind me.

I turned to see Will standing there dressed in his gear. He was smirking at me, and I stared at him a bit. He was so attractive, even though he was Jace's ancestor, he was still pretty hot.

"Thanks." I said.

"Not as good as me though." Will smirked, challenging me.

He is just like Jace, I thought to myself. He walked closed to me, and I got a better look at him. The structure of his face was the same as Jace's except Will's hair was black and his eyes are blue.

"Is that a challenge?" I said with a smirk.

"Sure." He said and walked up to the target.

He threw all of his knives and they all landed in the centre. I then threw all of mine, and they all landed in the centre too.

"Okay this time, we have to throw them with our eyes closed." Will smirked.

"Fine." I said and stepped up to throw them.

I shut my eyes, and threw all my knives. Not one landed in the centre. I glared at the target and turned to Will who was smirking at me. He then walked up and closed his eyes. Somehow all of his knives were landed dead centre in the target.

"How did you do that?" I asked shocked, once he opened his eyes.

"My Parabatai taught me." He said with a smile that was actually genuine.

"Wow." I shocked and he laughed.

We then trained a bit more, and then I left. I walked away with a smile, I guess there was more to Will than his looks.