lovesick boys

"I made my decision," Hoseok announced as he poured a glass of wine.

Taehyung sprinted over to the kitchen island where Hoseok stood. "You did?! Who won? Please tell me I'm getting paid tonight."

"Calm down, Tae," he hushed. "I'll tell you when Jimin gets here."

The younger man was impatient; however, he agreed not to nag Hoseok until their other friend showed up. Eunha was staying at Jimin's parents' house for the night, so the three boys decided to have a sleepover of their own. They planned to spend their evening drinking red wine, eating takeout food, and watching some movies.

Eventually, Jimin arrived at Hoseok's house. Taehyung immediately rushed to the front door to greet him, shouting, "Hyung has the bet results!"

"Tae, he just walked in. Let him breathe," scolded Hoseok.

"I can't! I'm dying to know."

"Ready to lose, huh?" Jimin smirked prior to removing his shoes.

"I never lose."

"We'll see about that." Jimin and Taehyung then rejoined Hoseok in the kitchen who handed them a glass of wine. "Better tell us before Tae explodes."

"Okay," Hoseok began, "as I told Jimin, I chose to be completely unbiased in my decision." His eyes flickered back and forth between the men, pausing to build up the anticipation. "The winner of the bet is..." Hoseok let his words trail off.

"Spit it out, Hyung!" Taehyung demanded.

"Alright, alright!" he giggled. "The winner is me and Tae."

"Yes!"

"Fuck!" Jimin cried.

Taehyung laid his palm out. "Pay up, Park."

"Hold on," he requested. Jimin then looked at Hoseok. "Can I ask why you two won?"

"Because you totally have the hots for Jungkook," Hoseok replied. "You blushed whenever he made eye contact with you. You smiled whenever he would talk to you. You laughed at all his jokes. You guys danced together the entire class. Shall I go on?"

"No," Jimin shook his head. "That doesn't mean anything though."

Taehyung crossed his arms. "Face it, Min. You're lovesick."

Jimin sat down on a bar stool, his shoulders slouching as he sunk into the seat. His expression fell. "Oh, my god. You're right."

"I am? Wow, I don't think I've ever heard you say that to me."

"It's 'cuz it only happens once in a blue moon," Hoseok quipped.

He stuck his tongue out at the older man.

Jimin buried his face in his hands. "What am I gonna do?"

Taehyung tenderly rubbed Jimin's back. "You're gonna ask him out."

"I can't," he disagreed. "You know I have a rule against dating my students."

"Fuck the rule!" he bellowed.

"Tae's right," Hoseok remarked.

"Again? Damn, I'm on a roll!"

"Isn't it wrong though?" Jimin wondered.

"Not at all," Hoseok imparted. "Hope World doesn't have a rule against instructors dating their students. I don't know why you made one for yourself."

"Areum," Taehyung mouthed to him.

"Oh."

Jimin lifted his head. "Oh, what?"

"Nothing."