𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

They don't utter a single word to each other, they simply stare at eachother, their smiles beaming on their faces. His eyes drag down hers and it is obvious how obsessed he is with her.

"Not that I am annoyed by your presence but is there a reason for a visit?" Florence speaks, her tone is laced with caution and he scuffs his shoe against the tiled floor and his eyes fall before he looks at her again.

"Wanted to see you, I even abandoned Eloise to be here," Benedict replies, a giggle slips Florence's lips and automatically a grin lifts Benedict's cheek bones, he would cherish that moment for as long as he possibly could.

She hears footsteps behind her, and Florence curses her sister and her nosey behaviour.

She stands at her sisters side.

"Är detta him? (Is this him?)" Viktoria says aloud, Florence's face twists in annoyance, her sister always had to be so obvious and even with his basic Swedish language skills Benedict could make out what the blonde had said, a blush invaded his skin tone and disappeared under his undone collar of his blouse, "Viktoria! Ja! Han kan svenska! (Yes! He can speak Swedish!)" Florence hisses.

Benedict laughs, he could guess what the two were hissing about. Viktoria smiles to herself before making her way over to right infront of Benedict, one of her hands stays on her bump whilst she extends the other as it waits for a handshake. His eyes look between her face and the gesture she was offering before he returns the gesture.

Viktoria smiles at him whilst Florence stands a while away and shifts on her feet.

"Viktoria Österstrom, I have heard many conversations about you, Bennett, right?" She speaks, if Florence hadn't known her sister for what she is, she would've thought it to be nothing more than a mistake especially being as she was still struggling to understand two languages but Viktoria is Viktoria and well she has already decided she doesn't like her sisters current interest.

Benedict stares at her before ending the handshake, his mouth gapes open as if he is about to start a lecture but decides against it, his lips separate shortly after however, "It's Benedict." He mutters and Viktoria stares at him but he only stares back, Florence rather stands there awkwardly.

Benedict then focuses his attention solely on Florence, the loving smile appearing back on his face. She smiles back, of course.

"I was wondering if you would join me for a walk? The weather is absolutely divine and the sun shines, there is no better time to do so, don't you think?"

And at the same time both sisters speak.

"She's busy today," Viktoria announces, she even disguises her tone as believable to convey her lie.

"I would love to," Florence replies, when they both catch the gist of what the other says they glare at each other, Viktoria gives her a look she knows all too well but she decides to ignore it.

"Well I can hardly wait, would you enjoy going now?" Benedict asks, both him and Florence have apparently silently agreed to ignore her sister.

Florence glances at her sister then speaks "I'd prefer if it were now."

Benedict steps closer to Florence and Florence catches a glimpse of her sister flailing her arms in the air. Benedict locks his eyes with Florence smiling bashfully at her, he then links his arm with hers.

He guides her out of the room and she follows willingly, as soon as Viktoria is left alone and they are only in the company of one another, he begins whispering compliments into her ear, enjoying the blush that invades her skin, she turns a rosy red and he adores it.

She had abandoned her parasol at the door some days ago, she retrieved it and they flocked out the door, as soon as the massive door shut behind them he leaned down and engulfed her lips in a kiss, she made a surprised noise but was quick to kiss eagerly back.

The door opened brutally and with force and the open gust of wind that was threw at them made them pull apart, Florence spotted her sister first, she had a scowl on her face but as she drew both parties attention she replaced it with an all too eager smile.

"I think it best I join you both. Do you not agree?" She flashes a toothy smile and Florence's eyes go wide but they all know they can't do anything about her, Viktoria decides to take her sister away from Benedict, Florence sends him a look apologising and he returns it but with one that shows his understanding.

Benedict had left them halfway into the walk. Florence blamed Viktoria. Viktoria claimed innocence. Benedict had left embarrassed and Florence felt even worse.

She practically shoved Viktoria inside of the Aspley home upon their arrival.

"Ursäkta mig! (Excuse me!)" Viktoria had shouted, that only continued to boil Florence's blood, she had so much raging anger surging through her but she wouldn't land a hit on her sister, had promised that in adolescence.

"Why would you do that?" Florence hissed and now Viktoria meets her eyeline and she presses her lips together into a thin line before replying.

"He has no intent in marrying you, syster." Viktoria proclaims and Florence laughs.

"Of course he does not, I told him I would never be married, to anyone not just him. One can have a relationship without the prosperity of marriage as the final aim," Florence states.

"You can never be happy," Viktoria hisses, "It is not for you, you allow yourself to be damned because of some adolescence troubles that you and I both share! But look at me I am married and carrying a hopeful heir!"

"And look at yourself, you're not happy, you love Sweden but not your husband and hate England but you're here! I do not want marriage because it would not work out for me, and Benedict bends to that, he honours and respects me!"

"And that's why you allow him to ruin you and not marry you? Atleast with Emil you atleast had some decency to be courting him rather than just letting himself get wet off of you!"

Viktoria seems to feel immediate remorse and regret, Florence says nothing but stands there in silence. Viktoria shouldn't have bought up Emil, she knew that but she did anyway. Emil had been her first love, but he had left her for another woman, then a joint suicide followed, it wasn't such a sensitive topic but to compare such a man to Benedict felt evil. I mean after all she had fallen in 'love' when only seventeen.

"No Florence, please, I didn't mean that, Benedict isn't like him, just you can't live life going from each sexual relationship to another!" Viktoria tries, Florence is still stunned into silence, then Viktoria tries to raise a comforting hand to her sister but she only flinches away and tears are quick to well up in her eyes.

"You made him feel terrible," Florence states, the tone to her voice is so crushingly flat, it tears at Viktoria from the inside out.

"You only have a sexual relationship with him, it is not binding, I don't want you unhappy, you're my sister, my only surviving sibling, God forbid I try and keep myself happy in your company."

"Where was that when you married your husband? I'm going to my room, do not follow me," Florence replies, she wants nothing to come from her sister's mouth anymore.

"I love you, syster," Viktoria tries, and if Florence heard it she does not reply and Viktoria feels the weight of what she has done heavily and she curses.

She picks up her sisters dropped parasol before leaving into the open air.