Chapter 45

LEONARDO

I can't wait to tell Savanah today, that how much I love her, she has been on and on at me for about a week about what was the surprise.

Torturing her was fun but this is the moment of truth, I don't know how she will respond to me after that, but I just have to tell her now.

I can't wait longer, sometimes when we are talking all I want to do is grab her face and tell her that I love her so fucking much and then kiss her.

But telling her, it needs to be special, special like a fairy tale for her.

This leads me here, I am standing on the other side of the resort in the centre of a plain field, I tried my best to make it look perfect.

With all the fairy lights, a bed with a canopy in the centre, not for the show just to lie down or cuddle in each other's embrace.

Now is the time that I should bring Savanah here, I am nervous, scared to death but I have to do this.

I made my way to where I left Savanah, reaching that point I couldn't find Savanah sitting there.

Maybe she went to the washroom.

I called Savanah multiple times but her phone was switched off maybe her phone died because of the low battery.

I waited 15 minutes for her but couldn't find her, where did she go.
I didn't disturb my parents and Connor thought that Savanah is just somewhere around.

But it feels like a danger to me now.

"Excuse me have you seen this girl here, she was wearing a red dress," I asked a waiter with a picture of Savanah on my phone.

"Ya she went to the parking lot with a girl, she was looking quite worried."

I thanked him and started rushing toward the parking lot.

The whole parking lot was wrapped in a blanket of pin-drop silence, I called Savanah multiple times but no one answered except my voice vibrating.

I jog through a whole parking lot looking for her suddenly I stepped on something.

I looked at it and it was a broken phone from Savanah.

Now it was serious, someone took her away from me.

I rushed inside the reception hall and went straight to my dad. "Dad Savanah is been kidnapped her phone was lying in the parking lot."

I told my dad and Connor listened to it too, I told her not to tell Adam or Elyse not yet not to ruin their wedding.

"We need your footage for the parking lot now," I growled at the manager, who went and brought the videotape for us.

The video played and we saw Savanah running around the parking lot looking like calling someone.

Suddenly a woman in a black gown and a covered face hit a wooden bat on the back of Savanah's head I could see a little blood from her head on the bat.

She held Savanah and put her inside a Red car that we saw on that day, still I didn't know whose car was that.

And drove off.

We filed a missing complaint about her and the police started to get track of the car, but the number plate of the car was not visible.

The car owner made sure that the number plate was well hidden.

Now I am regretting leaving Savanah there alone, how did in a whole crowd did that woman take her away and no one seemed to be able to look at her.