⟨27⟩

On the side of the highway
halfway to New Rochelle, NY
_____________________________________

"Are you...sure we won't get in trouble for this?" Landon asked, looking up at Ryojin through his short, downturned lashes.

Ryojin breathed sharply with a hiss, "No. There's no one paying attention to us right- shit." he moaned, grasping onto his grab handle as he tried not the thrust into the redhead's mouth.

The teen on the other hand was enthusiastically trying to deepthroat the rather monstrous, veiny cock. Keyword, trying.

Landon came back up for air, rolling his eyes at Ryojin, "You can still pull my hair, ya know?" he reminded the brunet before going back down for more.

Ryojin softly carded his fingers in the medium length strands of straight black hair, careful not to pull it as hard as he accidentally did a few minutes ago.

Landon continued to lick and suck his boyfriend off, musing to himself as he listened to his teacher moan and gasp, nearing his orgasm.

The brunet pulled harshly onto Landon's hair, earning a whimpered moan from the young man as he came into his mouth.

"Mmh~ swallow. All of it." he ordered, breathing heavily as he recovered from his release, relishing in the feeling of Landon swallowing around his dick.

Landon swallowed every drop of the salty liquid before leaning up and capturing Ryojin's open mouth in his own, this time, the teacher was caught off guard.

"I should take you home before I do something we'll both regret tomorrow." Ryojin whispered into Landon's mouth before lightly shoving the young man back into his seat and starting the car as he zipped his pants.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
_______________________

"You didn't have to drive me all the way back here." Landon sighed, looking over at Ryojin as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"It's the least I could do for that gorgeous blowjob you gave me. Plus, it's less than 4 minutes away." Ryojin shrugged, putting the car into Park before pulling Landon in for a kiss by his neck.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow. Be good." he ordered before ducking his head and leaving a small bite on Landon's neck as a goodbye.

"Aah~y-yes sir." Landon moaned with his eyes closed before finally getting out of the car and going into his house.

"Is that him?" a familiar soft and thick Russian accent called from the living room.

Landon walked into the living room to see Ace sitting in the chair closest to the window, watching as Ryojin's car drove away.

"Yeah," the teen answered, looking around for a sign of any other life in the house.

"Next time, bring him inside. I want to meet him." Ace looked over at the redhead before throwing an envelope at him.

Landon caught the item right before it hit him in the face, opening it up, "What is this?"

"The fine," Ace stood up and walked over to the kitchen, "for underage drinking on private property." he replied.

Landon turned around, "Wait, you're suing me? What the hell Ace?" he read over the letter once more.

The blond came back into the living room with a mug full of what smelled like coffee, "No, that's for Percy. You have to give it to him."

"What? Why do I have to, can't Alvarez do it?" the redhead complained, following Ace as he walked up the stairs.

"Because your father said so, I don't make the rules." Ace shrugged, knocking on his bedroom door and saying something in Russian before opening the door.

Landon patiently waited outside in the hall, he wasn't allowed in his parents' bedroom; no one was besides his parents.

Ace came back out and shut the door behind him, continuing back down the stairs and into the foyer, "Leaka, do you want something to eat?" he said into the intercom leading to Leah's bedroom.

The only reason the blond pre-teen had an intercom was because his bedroom was all the way in the attic, meaning he walked up 40-something stairs each day to get to his room.

A crackle came through the speaker before, "No, thanks."
Ace sighed and turned back to Landon who was still looking at him for an explanation.

"I told you, I didn't decide this. But you should give it to him soon, ya know, before your dad finds out." the blond shrugged again, yawning as he leaned against the wall.

Landon crossed his arms and huffed, "Fine. I'll give it to him at school tomorrow." he turned around and started back up the stairs.

"Get some sleep Lanka, you have sound check at 6!" Ace called after him, Landon muttered a "yeah" before going to the second floor.

Landon's bedroom

"Fuck, I forgot about that." Landon groaned as he grabbed the box of T-shirts he hadn't finished signing and grabbed his marker.

Soundcheck, at six in the fucking morning. Why? Because I have no life, that's why, he complained to himself, scribbling his name in the same identical manner as the other shirts.

Landon hummed to himself, some old song from the 20's when he received a knock on the door.

"Come in." he answered, continuing to sign the last shirt before throwing it into the box with the other ones.

"Um, can we talk for a second?" Leah peeked his head in the door, pushing back the short strands of hair in his face.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Landon shifted on his bed so he was facing the golden blond who sat on the edge of Landon's bed.

"There's uh, this girl at school." Leah started, looking around the bedroom nervously.

Landon raised a slit brow, "Do you like her?" he questioned with a hint of a smirk on her lips.

Leah quickly shook his head, "No, she's like really weird. I tried telling her I don't like her but I don't wanna hurt her feelings." he admitted.

"Want my advice?" the teen offered.
Leah rolled his light blue eyes, "I wouldn't be coming to you if I didn't." he replied sarcastically.

Landon ignored the pre-teen, "Just be honest with her. Tell her you aren't interested but be nice about it." he replied, patting Leah's back for reassurance.

"Wow, you have terrible advice. I'm just gonna ask папа." Leah hopped off the bed and left Landon's bedroom.

Landon rolled his eyes before laying back on his bed, forcing himself to go to sleep so he could be up at 6 in the morning.

Vote and Comment!
bc I don't have a reason, just do it