0.07 | 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯

8==<\/>==8
|                    |

Sabe's Point Of View

"So you mean to tell me that no one thought to tell me that my partner has been missing for two days now?" I accusingly question as I barge into General Organa's office.

I notice the woman with her jumps and turns around, but my focus is on the General.

Leia eyes me with a scrutinizing gaze before saying anything "Commander, how about we talk about this in private?" She suggests to me, still with the same expression. She turns to the other lady in toom with a kinder expression. "Commander D'acy, do you mind?"

"Not at all, Ma'am." The Commander says as she gets up, dismissing herself. She walks by me, the gust of wind she provides in her step blows through my hair.

Once the door hisses shut, Leia averts her attention back to me.

"Why didn't you tell me Poe was missing? That's not something that should be kept from me." I begin, my tone having a hint of harshness.

"No one was informed of Commander Dameron bring missing. I didn't need anyone to know, as it was a secret mission in the first place." She calmly explains, yet still not putting me to ease about the whole situation.

"We gotta go out and find him, Leia. If he's not already dead, the First Order-"

"We already have found him, Commander." Leia says, interrupting the begging of my rant. "That's why I called you in here. I'm sending you to pick him up."

Excitment and concern both flood through me at her words. Poe's alive. We're gonna get him back. "Where is he? Is he okay?"

"He's on Sorgan. He went to his Aunt's village. She contacted me just a few minutes ago informing me he's there and safe now." She explains, but I don't miss the concern in her eyes.

"Wait, who's his aunt?" I ask as I make my way to sit in the seat that Commander D'acy had previously occupied before I came in here.

"Mirah Bey-Djarin. His mother's sister. She raised him after Shara passed."

I nod at her answer, taking in the information as another questionpops into my mind. "Why are you sending me to go get him? Why not his squadron?"

"Snap and Karé will be coming with you. But right now, he really needs his partner." She replies, smiling sadly, which confuses me.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, my mind raceing with so many different scenarios of what Poe could have endured. "What happened to him?" I ask.

"That's his story to tell in full detail, given if he wants to tell everyone or not. But he was captured on Jakku and somehow escaped and went back to look for BB-8."

"Did he find his droid?"

"Sadly, no." She replies, shaking her head. "His tracker malfunctioned, but we're doing our best to find him before the First Order does." Leia informs, pausing in her words. "But in the meantime, you, Wexley, and Kun are to go to Sorgan and bring our Commander home." She says, hope filling her voice.

I nod in agreement, feeling the same hope the General must also feel. "When do we leave?"

"How about now?"