chapter 125

We're back home now from our honeymoon. It was only a week but it was a fun week for the most part. We got the cliché couples massage at the resort. We tried to learn how to surf, safe to say that probably will be the last time we will step on a surfboard. We went on some sort of boat ride and just enjoyed all the moments we spent together.

There must have been something in the air at that resort though because Ryujin was very touchy the whole time we were there. I really enjoyed it but I just wasn't used to it. We've done it in places I didn't think I would ever experience like the beach, in and out of water or the closet in the lobby or even a bathroom in a restaurant.

We had a romantic dinner almost every night too. Except one where Ryujin and I did fight. More like I fought her and she stayed calm the whole time.

I really don't remember what was wrong with me that day but for some reason, I felt the need to start a fight. I don't know why but sometimes I have this urge to start fights with my partner. Maybe it's the toxic side of me but it's something I've been doing for a while. Although this time was different because I was actually afraid of how Ryujin would react and that never bothered me in my past relationships. However, I couldn't stop myself and without realizing it, I've already started the fight.

It all started during one of our dinners and some waitress decided to hit on Ryujin right in front of me. Then Ryujin being the kind person that she is was friendly towards the waitress and that just rubbed me the wrong way.

As soon as we got back to the hotel, I expressed my anger towards her even though deep down I know it wasn't her fault.

To my surprised, the whole time I was yelling nonsense to her, she just sat there and listened to me. She didn't fight back or try to defend herself. She just sat and listened.

When I asked her why, she said she thought that's what I wanted from her. To just listen. She didn't judge me for getting mad at her over something stupid but she thought I just needed a release from any pent up emotions I may have had.

She said maybe it has something to do with all the changes in my life and how I haven't had a chance to really settle down. I don't get how she always tries to understand me even when I'm being unreasonable.

I did admit to her that I sometimes start fights for no reason afterwards so if it happens again then she shouldn't mind it or take it to heart and her response made me laugh. She asked me how would I like her to respond or act for future references.

"Mommy, you okay?" Eva looks at me.

I'm in my room resting while feeding Ervin and I was so zoned out that I didn't realize Eva has walked in. She was playing with Gabe outside.

"Yes I am, sweetie. I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts" I say.

"Thinking of dada?" She ask with a scrunched face.

"Sort of?" I chuckle.

"Where is Dada?" I ask.

"Outside, building stuff" Eva sits next to me.

"Ahh" I say.

Ryujin didn't bother taking a break. We've only been back for a few days and she went back to working at the house already.

"We're you done playing with Gabe?" I ask.

"Yea. Ervin still hungry?" She looks at Ervin in my arms.

"No, he's just sleeping right now" I say.

"He sleeps a lot" Eva frowns.

"He's still a baby. You slept a lot too when you were his age."