Epilogue

A Few Months Later

“Sky… Sky…” I was bent over the kitchen sink of our new apartment as Sky held my wrists down against the countertop.

Ever since we’d moved in together, it was like we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Just a few minutes ago, Sky and I had been rearranging a couch, and we’d come into the kitchen to grab a quick glass of water. But one thing led to another, and now, Sky was pounding into me from behind.

“Sky… we have to… finish decorating…” I reminded him, even as I felt myself getting ready to explode, my cock pressed against the counter. “People are… coming over…”

“I know,” he replied, bringing his hand down to my shaft, stroking me with his fist. “I just think that we should come first.”

I groaned in response as I got lost in the ecstasy of his hard length inside of me and his fingers working in tandem to edge me closer to the finish line. It didn’t take much longer for me to come for him, my body slightly shaking as I spilled against the counter.

“Shit!” I shouted, when I noticed what I’d just done. “We should clean that up, before--”

And just then, there was a loud knocking at our front door.

“Shit!” I cursed again, but this time I felt Sky speeding up inside of me, thrusting against me with wild abandon.

I had to admit that it was kind of hot to get fucked like this, so perfectly, so thoroughly, before Sky and I had to play the perfect hosts.

He came inside me, and quickly threw the condom in the kitchen trashcan. After that, he grabbed a paper towel and wiped my come off the kitchen counter.

And when it looked like the scene of the crime was all cleaned up, I answered the door.

“You two just had sex, didn’t you?” Briar asked with a smirk as he walked inside.

Laurel waved a hello and went straight for the coffee table. “Hey, Raven! Where’s your remote? I want to see what’s on TV. I think there might be a new episode of Drag Race on tonight.”

“I do love Drag Race,” I replied as I walked over to the couch, grabbed the remote, and handed it to Laurel. “But try to keep it down a little? Sky’s on a work call for the Easton’s Exchange.”

“Wait. Is he CEO now?” Briar asked.

“No. Just VP,” I explained. “His dad finally came around, but he wants to make sure Sky gets used to the ropes first.”

“Oh my god. Does that mean you’re an heiress?” Laurel excitedly asked.

“It means Raven is dating an heir,” Briar corrected. “But yeah. Congratulations, Raven. Unless he makes you sign a prenup, you are about to be one very rich guy.”

“I’m already rich, Briar. In love. In friendship--”

“Doesn’t count,” he deadpanned.

“I don’t know why you two are talking about prenups anyway,” I said. “It’s not like Sky has popped the question yet or anything. I don’t even know if he wants to get married anytime soon. Maybe he just likes things the way they are--”

“Raven?” Sky said my name from behind the couch.

When I turned to look over at him, he was on one knee, with a ring box in the palm of his hand.

“You… you’re asking me to marry you?” I whispered to him before I looked back at Briar and Laurel. “Oh my god! Did you guys know? Were you in on this?”

“I already said ‘congratulations’,” Briar quipped, cracking a smile.

There were tears of joy in my eyes as I stood up from the couch, sprinting over to Sky so I could get lost in his arms, forever.

THE END

A/N: Aaaaand that's it! Never Hide is officially completed.

Thank you so much for reading! Stay tuned for book two, because this will be a series. Any guesses whose it about? ;)