27

"Give me your bathroom essentials so I can already pack them here." 

I was on the floor, packing Kierra's clothes inside her luggage because when she tried to put all of them inside, she couldn't close it properly so I volunteered to pack her things for her. The way she packed them stressed me out. She was clearly not good at that. Nilabas ko tuloy lahat para itupi ulit nang maayos. Hindi pa nga niya nasasama ang ibang gamit niya, hindi na niya masara. 

Tumayo siya mula sa kama ko at pumunta sa backpack niya para ibigay sa akin ang isang naka-roll na organizer. She gave me a cute smile while still holding her phone because she was busy watching travel vlogs to Jeju. A very excited girl. Nakahiga lang siya roon at nanonood habang inaayos ko ang gamit niya. 

She had another small carry-on luggage where she put everything that couldn't fit inside her check-in baggage. Napasapo ako sa noo ko nang makitang punong-puno 'yon. I took everything out and tried to fit them inside the bigger luggage. 

"See? Now, you still have some space left." Tumayo ako at tinapik ang maleta nang masara ko 'yon nang maayos. 

"Wow, ang galing mo naman!" she said but she didn't look that amazed. She was more like teasing me. 

Napailing ako sa kaniya at kinuha na ang luggage ko para 'yong sa akin naman ang maayos ko. Inuna ko 'yong sa kaniya. While I was busy with mine, I heard her answering a video call from her friends. 

"Uy, sana all may kasama sa Pasko!" rinig kong sabi ni Luna. "Ang duga mo naman, Sam!" 

"Cy, say hi to my friends." I also heard Sam's voice. "He's busy. Later na lang siya mag-hi... Naomi! Naomi, say hi to them! They're my friends!" 

When I glanced at Kierra, I saw the people in the video call. It was her, Luna, Sam, and the other one with her camera off was probably Via. Yanna was not there. Sam put her arms around a smaller girl and laughed. 

"Hello," the girl shyly greeted. 

"Hello, Naomi! How are you?" Luna asked, smiling. 

"How are you daw, love? Answer your Ate..." Samantha laughed, trying to convince the girl to talk to them but she kept on turning her back from the camera, getting embarrassed. "She's shy and doesn't want to talk. Busy sila ni Cy nag-aayos ng binili sa mall for New Year." 

"Ang cute naman." I heard Via's voice. "Tahimik lang din siya noong charity event. Mahiyain talaga!"

"Sayang naman wala ako noon. Hindi ko siya na-meet." Kierra laughed a little. "Just say hi to your sister for me." 

"Naomi, Ate Kierra wants to say hi!" sigaw ni Sam but the girl just waved her hand while doing something else. "She's staying with us until New Year. It will be such a fun celebration. I wish I could celebrate with you, girls." Samantha made a sad face. 

"Sa Jeju kami magse-celebrate, eh... Kasama 'tong nasa likod na kanina pa nakikichismis sa video call natin." I was startled when Kierra suddenly extended her arm so I could get caught in the camera. I just waved to them.