Reunited at long last//16

I gritted my teeth seeing the child in the smoke covered bubble.

'I really don't know what to do..'

Affogato was still in front of me giving me a smile which seemed more like a grin.

'God I'm so stupid! I can't do anything right now or I'll risk Apricot getting hurt..'

But then it hit me, he uses the staff for power.

'But it's risky if I miss it It could end terribly..'

'I can't do it I don't want her getting hurt..'

I felt tears building up in frustration and my hands balled into fists.

Affogato decided now would be a good time to explain "Now that you seem in the mood to listen I'll explain everything." He said softly and I just glared at him.

"Also so you know, any mistake or words you say could result in your village being in terrible danger." He stated and I stared at him with shock.

"You and what army?" I spat and his face darkened for a second before it was replaced with a smile.

"A few..friends.." he muttered and I raised an eyebrow.

"What friends?" I grinned laughing a little at my comeback.

He obviously didn't find it funny because he grabbed me by the collar dragging me up so I was on my knees and face to face with him.

"If I were you I'd stop with the snarky comments" he spat gritting his teeth.

I nervously shrunk back but he pulled back up.

"Hm? What happened to the ever so brave y/n?" He asked smirking and I glared at him.

"You..!" He interrupted me before I could say anything else.

"One more comment and I have them attack your village." he glared at me and I went quiet.

I forgot how much of a dick he is.

"Now dear all you need to do is to come back and stay in the castle..although I don't want you being a watcher." I stared at him with my mouth agape before I spoke up.

"What do you mean you don't want be being a watcher what the hell am I supposed to do then?!" I exclaimed and he sighed.

"I was just getting to that. Dear I can't handle the thought of you getting hurt..so you can rather come in as a servant, or my lover."

I stared at him in shock before the anger came back.

"I'm not going to be a servant, and I'd rather do anything but be your lover!" I exclaimed and he looked at me hurt before his face darkened.

"Fine then! Just know I gave you a choice." He spat and I glared at him about to speak up.

But he dropped me back into the snow laying his knee over my chest like before and grabbed his staff.

His knee was uncomfortably digging into my chest making it hard to breathe but then I realized he was aiming his staff.

He aimed the staff right at Apricot and my eyes widened and I started hitting at his leg and flailing my legs around.

"No wait fine!" He stopped a smile brought its way to his face as he looked down at me.

"Hm what was that are you listening now?" He asked smiling again.

I sighed preparing myself for how dead I would be after this.

I used my leg to kick the bottom of his staff causing it to fly out of his hands and allowing for Apricot to be released.