My embarrassing moment

Miss me? I bet you did ;)
Ok first of all I'm sorry I couldn't update but as my holidays have started I'll try to be regular. As for flirting session 2 I'm searching nice pick up lines for you guys and I will also mention the lines which you gave :)

So, as you know my life is a bucket no a well full of embarrassment. I've literally embarrassed myself soo many times because of my clumsiness and all. So if you wanna know those incidents then go to my profile in conversation board go down and down I've told 3 incidents you can find there.
But today's one is a bit different and I'll try to give you guys maximum details.

Long time ago.........
Ok it's just before covid like around 2-3 years ago when we used to go to school regularly. My school bestie had crush on a boy. He used to come in our class to meet our class teacher as she was very famous and sweet so many of her ex-students used to come to meet here, now even we go to meet her. So, he was 2 years older than us.

His details
1.He was just one or two centimetre taller than my bestie plus she is very short as compared to me like she is shorter than short. So he is also not that good in height.

2.He was good looking

Ig it is enough cause that's all I know hehe. So it was Friday ig coz we used to have moral classes on Friday with our class teacher. That day she told us something about complimenting other like the thing was it you wanna compliment someone like your hair are beautiful so don't hesitate.

Me being an obedient student, when he came in lunch break actually when the first bell rang and he was going ( lemme remind you he was my bestie's crush NOT mine) I just said "your smile is beautiful." Like I just wanted to play the role of Cupid stupid me and he said "Get lost" and went out. I was like-
It is my class and you are the one who came. And you know what! My bestie, my 1-2 friends and that annoying boy from my class who is in same class with me from last 12 years till now they heard just get lost and asked what I said?

I lied and said that I asked him to go out like I didn't say the truth because I didn't want her to dislike me and I know she would understand but I was scared what if that toxic kinda friend of mine say something so. But I didn't have any bad intentions.

My bestie said "at least someone dared to talk with him" And we all laughed

Now, when we see him she is like "why the he'll I'd crush on him?" And starts to roast him.

Ok I'm done
*sigh* now you guys tell me any incident pleaseuuu
And
ranjeetgupta781 you better write any of your incident otherwise.....

Annyeong!!!