epilogue 2 (alternative)

"What made you run like this Christina, you might have been injured", Justin lectured her while holding her

"What made you run like this Christina, you might have been injured", Justin lectured her while holding her. He was on the verge of crying.

"I -I didn't saw the car coming! ouch!"

"Are you hurt in any way?"

"Just my foot aches," she replied quietly, as I could tell she was in excruciating pain.

"Let's take you to the hospital,"Aidan said as he carried her to the car. Davin, on the other hand, informed his father and told him to go to the nearest hospital where they would take her.

Flasback

I could see her racing towards us, but my gaze was drawn to the speeding car. I screamed at her to stop, but she didn't hear me. I dashed forward and dragged her to my side of the car to prevent her from colliding with it.

"What is the matter with you? I told you to stop ", I hugged her hard.

I was afraid I'd lose her at any minute. My brothers dashed over to us. Justin wrapped his arms around her and examined her from head to toe. We had tumbled down the road, and she had minor injuries on her legs and elbow.

End of flashback

Time skip

We've been waiting for the doctor outside the room for quite some time

We've been waiting for the doctor outside the room for quite some time. He said she had minor injuries, but he wanted to be sure.

"Why is the doctor taking so long?" lucas wondered as he awaited the doctor.

"Don't be concerned. Our princess is in perfect health."

"why did this happen to her? A minute, I thought, I lost her," I added, my hands shaking and my mind racing with the prospect of her being hit by a car. Aidan approached me, his hand on my shoulder, assuring me not to be concerned.