Chapter 66: White room vs Octagons

3rd Person POV

Akashi: "Are you guys ready?"

The 4: "Yes."

Daiki: "Why are they the ones being send out? I'm itching to get out of this place too."

Erika: "I agree."

Akashi: "I told you, my orders are absolute. Don't make me say it again. Yuri etc will hunt down the 4 white room students. That's that."

Tetsu: "That's that, Daiki. Stop retorting. And after I'm done, I'll beat you next time."

Daiki: "Tch."

Akashi: "Scram."

With that, the 4 members left the camp to hunt down the white room students.

Kiyotaka POV

I checked the time at the watch and it shows 11:21.

Come to think of it, this exam is really fast-paced. Just 11:21 and lots of students are sent to the pressure test.

But then again, I have no time to be worrying about that.

I just have to move as fast as I can to reach the mountain peak.

???: "It seems there's a lost little t-rex here, hm..."

I turned around to see the source of the voice.

Kiyo: "Hayama Shiori....." I said as I readied my stance.

Shiori: "Yo." she said, casually.

Kiyo: "What are you doing here."

Shiori: "That, huh...I wonder...."

3rd Person POV

Amasawa's Location

Tetsu: "It seems the little girl is having a good time sleeping eh?"

Amasawa, who's sleeping under the tree immediately wakes up.

Amasawa: "Oya? it seems someone decided to be a bitch and disturbs my peaceful sleep." 

Tetsu: "I won't spend anymore time. Get ready."

Yagami's Location

Yagami Takuya, who's peacefully walking suddenly gets blocked by Satomi Ryouta.

Yagami: "Satomi Ryouta san, correct?"

Ryouta: "It seems our introductions can be skipped eh, white room's jealous boy."

Hearing that, Yagami immediately turns serious.

Yagami: "You'll regret this...."

Utomiya's Location

Utomiya Riku is just silently eating a cup noodle while resting his body on a tree trunk. But then suddenly, a voice came from another side of the log.

Yuri: "You're having quite the peaceful time despite having a serious exam like this, 5th Generation's strongest."

Hearing that word, Utomiya stopped eating.

Utomiya: "I see you did some research on me, Octagons." He then stood up from his seat, while Yuri also did the same.

Kiyo, Yagami, Amasawa, Utomiya: "Duel."
Shiori, Ryouta, Tetsu, Yuri: "Duel."

(A/N: U know. That anime grid style. Like if there's multiple battles going on in a scene. U know what I mean,)

Duel Initiated
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka vs Hayama Shiori
Event: Downhill riding

Duel Initiated
Yagami Takuya vs Satomi Ryouta
Event: Badminton