Paper- Rings

Just ignore the name, change it to Thomas, this is a test run

I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket, pulling him to the side with me, away from his friends. He looked confused for a moment until he looked at me."Hey," I smile, still holding onto his sleeve, my grip tightening on it, grinning like an idiot."What's up?" He asks, looking behind him, confused, looking for his friends."How was the detention?" I ask, letting go of his sleeve, letting his arm fall back to the side of his body. He instantly looked back at me with a puzzled expression on his face."What's wrong?""Detention?" He asked, ignoring the question. "It was..." He paused for a moment, shoving his hand in his pocket for a second. "Fun," He smiles."How is detention fun?" I laughed, and he slightly blushed a second, taking a green piece of paper out of his pocket."What's this?" I ask. I could feel my cheeks getting hot."A paper ring," He smiles, "May I?" He asks, taking my hand. "S-Sure," I stutter, and he places the ring around my finger."I learned to make it in detenti-," And before he could finish his sentence, one of his friends yelled his name."Juanray, let's go"He looked behind him and his friends approached us. "You can go if you want to," I smile, and his grip on my hand loosened a bit."But, what if I don't want to go?" He smiled, looking back at me.