Chapter 25

The school was painted pink and red with the hearts plastered everywhere and the atmosphere was lovey-dovey due to some couples showing PDA.

Ignoring all of those couples and over-the-top decorations you dashed through the crowds of noisy students in the halls as you finally made it to your classroom, hoping that you weren't late.

The first thing that caught your eyes was a small crowd of girls blocking your way towards your seat as they fawn over the peach-haired delinquent, some of them even sat on your chair and table. Seeing their unfamiliar faces, most of them are probably from another class or underclassmen.

A small tick mark appeared on your face as you took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Excuse me, you guys are blocking my seat, can you please move?"

You made sure to say it loud and clear for everyone to hear, heck you didn't even know where your confidence suddenly came from.

An awkward silence befalls the girls who were crowding over Nahoya as they all looked at you. Some whispers can be heard here and there but you held your head up knowing that you didn't do anything wrong.

The girls who were sitting on your chair and table apologized while the girls blocking your path made way for you.

You gingerly sat down in your seat and looked outside the window instead, not wanting to see the faces of the girls as they continued to whisper about you.

'is that her?'

'the person senpai allegedly like?'

'no way'

'wasn't that just a rumor?'

'right? she looks kinda plain'

They were trying to be discreet but you somewhat heard them. It was like a painful punch in the gut though you try not to let it show on your face.

All of a sudden you heard someone loudly slam their hand on a table, startling everyone. Your head immediately turned to the cause of the scene.

"Quit yappin' around and get back to yer classrooms. The teacher will arrive soon"

A pissed-off Nahoya who still wore his signature smile told off the girls that were all getting on his nerves. How dare they gossip right in front of you so shamelessly.

They all obediently left, most were disappointed but a few were scared, after all, he's still a delinquent through and through.

While you were grateful that they were gone, you were perplexed by his actions.

"You sure about that? You could lose your harem Mr. Casanova" you gave him a cheeky grin.

"....Who cares" He muttered "They were starting to get fuckin' annoying anyway" his eyes landed on the paper bag you brought then at your e/c eyes. You stared back at him and titled your head which made him look away then laid his head down on the table facing the opposite direction.

Must be tiring dealing with many girls You thought.

A frown instantly replaced your smile as you looked down at your paper bag carrying your homemade chocolates and then at his paper bag full of chocolates. What the hell? the day isn't even over yet and he already received that much?

༺❀༻

It was currently break time and you went over to one of your friends in class, not wanting to be alone with Nahoya.

They mostly talked about today's events like the Love song contest and the Chocolate sweets contest. You honestly don't care much for these events so went to talk to Souya instead, he was eating some chocolates alone in his seat.