04

On the next day:

Both jimin and jungkook are scared about today.They didn't sleep properly.They were thinking when this day will end.

Jungkook's pov:

I wasn't so excited like others in their marriage.

But I was scared.I was scared what will happen after he comes to my home.Will he work more?He ofc needs help right?Who will be helping him?

"Ofc you" his sister interrupted in his thoughts.Well he raised the last two questions loudly.

"Still thinking about those?" His sister asked him.

"Ye-yes" Jungkook replied.

Well stammering is enough for jihyo to identify he is beyond scared.

She says him to sit down.

"Tell me what's bothering you?" Jihyo asked him in soothing voice.

"I am scared.Scared about-" Jungkook was cut-off by jihyo.

"Scared we will hurt him.Right?Jungkook~ah don't be scared and confuse your self.I investigated about him to my friend."

"Wait!Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked standing up from his chair."How's your friend and him related even?You appointed any private investigator?to investigate him?did you?Yahh why are you even silent?tell me nah!"Jungkook started to raise questions continuously.

"Only if you allow me to answer." Jihyo said mockingly.

"Okay Mockingbird,tell me how?" Jungkook asked him.

"Well,Jimin my brother in law-" Jihyo was cut-off again.

"MY HUSBAND" jungkook said.

Jihyo was amazed by his answer but she couldn't able to control her laughter.She fell down from her chair laughing so hard.

Jungkook was confused by this behaviour of his sister.

"What?I said the truth right?" Jungkook asked helping her to get up.

"Well as I was saying,jimin has a sister,your sister in law is my best friend.I asked about him to her she said many things about him but only one thing made me to scare.HE IS INNOCENT.Even if someone hurt him he won't show it.He will never be angry at anyone."Jihyo completed her sentence.

"Oh shit!" Jihyo said doing face palm.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"They called you that's why I came for but instead of that I done everything" Jihyo said.

Jungkook chuckles at her childish behaviour.

At jimin's:

"Will everything be fine?Will he accept me in his life?" Jimin asked to his sister.

"Jimin you are thinking more,stop thinking more.If you think more you will be scared.Not only scared but you will be confused also." Tzuyu tried to comfort him.

"But I am scared.Idk what's with me even.Something is bothering me but idk what it is-" Jimin was cut-off by tzuyu.

"Then don't try to find it.Let your mind find it.Your heart will find love-"Tzuyu was cut-off by jimin.

" By whom?"jimin asked.

"Jungkook oppa" Tzuyu said.

"You think?like who will even love person who is sitting in wheel chair?" Jimin questioned.