Snitches

Felix

*After Felix Ran After Ephemeral*

Adrien was slowly squeezing the life out of Lie-la while her second in command started screaming at him in the classroom while I stayed in the art room. The rest of the class were either frozen in fear or probably dead from Ephemeral's blasts. I stared at the ring he gave to me. There was something off about it.

There was some sort of destructive energy coming from the ring that was sort of overwhelming. Out of curiosity, I put on the ring and a bright green light blinded me.

A small black cat floated in front of me looking panicked. "A-adrien?" It asked. I shook my head and it immediately zipped far away from me. "Who are you and where is he?!" It yelled. "Just calm down and-" ." Calm down! You want me to calm down when Adrien's missing and I ended up with his clone. Or maybe you're a sentimonster."

"I'm not a clone or a monster. I'm his cousin,Felix." I rolled my eyes at the annoying creature. "Hmm? Felix? Oh, you're the was that has a thing for pigtails!"

Pigtails?

"Forget what I said. Now how did you get that ring?" It asked floating around. "Adrien gave it to me. Now are you going to tell me what you are?" I asked. "Why would he just give it to you? He's not giving me up is he?" It suddenly panicked. "I don't think so. After he was akumatized-"." Wait! He was akumatized?!"

"Yes now let me finish!" I exclaimed getting irritated. "After he was akumatized, he handed it over to me and told me to keep it safe for him. He never mentioned anything about giving you up." I explained which made the creature panic even more.

"How is Chatnoir supposed to show up if he's akumatized? You have to hand me over to ladybug so she can help him!". "Won't she find out his identity that way when she has to give it back?" The creature huffed in annoyance at my question.

"I could take it to him after the battle." It snapped at me. "And if you get caught?". The creature growled in frustration. "Would it kill you to say something positive for once?!" I just shrugged and sat down.

"Well, what are we supposed to do. If you show up there as Chat noir, he would most definitely be pissed and I for one cannot stand you." I scoffed at its childishness. "You've only known me for like fifteen minutes! You know who I am, so are you finally going to tell me what you are?"

It studied me for a while before accepting defeat." My name is plagg and I'm the kwami of destruction."

**********

Now that I finally knew what plagg was and how important it- well he- is to Ephemeral, maybe I could bring Adrien back.

"How are you going to get to the Eiffel tower in time?" Plagg asked as I stared at the ring in my hand. "Don't even think about it kid!" He yelled snatching the ring from me.

"How the hell do you expect me to get to them?! They're all the way across the city on the Eiffel tower!". How the hell does Adrien put up with him!

I scoffed and put plagg and the ring in my pocket and ran out of the school. The streets were empty except for the few dead bodies that littered the ground. It was certainly a disturbing sight to see.

Glaring at the Eiffel tower that just seemed to be mocking me with it's distance, I grabbed a bike that was lying on the floor and rode it all the way there.

I am most definitely going to smack Adrien for choosing there for the battle between him and ladybug.

Chloe