Six years?!?!?!

Senku started with one of Ryusui's many requests, re-create microwave ovens.
"We've got experience making cell phones and radars," he explained as he and Kaseki put the final touches on it. "and this uses simple electro-magnetic waved too. You take a basic metal box and make those waves bounce around like crazy!"
When it was done, you tested it out by heating a bowl of rice. It worked perfectly. Chrome tried to take it out but yelped as soon as touched it.
"Hot!"
"Wow!" Suika exclaimed. "The rice was cold just a minute ago!"
"But how?" Ruri asked. "I see no fire in there."
"The microwaves get the water molecules in food all excited." Senku explained. "Y'know how the tv sig'al gets crappy when it's raining? Same idea. It's like we're zapping the teeny-tiny raindrops in food."
"And now!" Ryu snapped his fingers. "Speaking of re-heating leftovers, we can take that vinyl created for the space suits, stretch it out reeeeal thin, and voila! Plastic wrap!" he exclaimed as François showed a large plate of leftovers wrapped in plastic.
"We're back to 21st century dining basically." Nikki said.
"Yes! Back to shitty instant food!" you smiled, clapping your hands.

"Next!" Senku quickly moved on. "Washing machine! Spin a giant bucket around with a motor! That's it!"
"Yeah that, plus a bunch of other stuff that makes a washing machine." you smiled, your eyebrows furrowed, as Yuzuriha got her machine.
"Next! Water, plus sodium hydroxide, plus vinegar, gives us cellophane! There's your video camera!" he gave it to Minami.
Senku may have said that it was impossible to do everything, but he sure as hell did a lot. During the upcoming months, he worked non-stop in reinventing every invention people were asking him to. It was clearly wearing him out, but he never complained. Watching him, it gave you an idea.
"You know what? I'll join the fun!" you turned towards everyone. "Give me your favorite song, I'll recreate and record it, or even play it differently if you want! Commissions are finally open, it's happening!"
Everyone cheered and the requests came flowing as well. You gulped and glanced at Senku. He glanced back with a smile.
"Now you know how I feel."
You chuckled.
"Then you'll feel less alone in this, I'll take it!"

"Could you sing this but without the rap part?" people would ask you.
"Sure!"
"Could you sing *only* the rap part?"
"No problem!"
"I wanna see how it'd sound like if it was jazz!"
"I got'chu!"
"Dang, I don't know the name! It goes like, padudadatu, padudadatu, padudadatu du."
"That's 'Progresso' by Fabrizio Campanelli, absolute banger!"
"I want a 'slow & reverb' version of that one!"
"Understandable, sounds good either way!"
"Can you sing that one in Japanese?! It'd sound so anime!"
At that one, you and Senku glared at the person who just asked that (an American).
"...You know, shame," you said as Senku shook his head. "'cause if it wasn't for that dumbass remark, I would've said yes."
The person walked away in shame. Everything else, you said yes to.

"That is a wide variety of music there." Gen looked at your list. "I'm curious, which genre's your favorite?"
"I don't have one." you said as you stocked the new records with the others. "It always depends on the vibe at the moment. A country song and an electric pop song can feel the same."
"Country?" he frowned.
"Yeah, country's dope."
"Country's the worst, everyone knows that."
"How dare you?" you pointed at him. "'Cowpoke' by Colter Wall is amazing, also, oh I dunno, Dolly Parton?!"
"So you love all genres?" he raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes, not believing you.
"Yes." you nodded, folding your arms. "I love them all."
There was a moment of silence during which Senku and Gen stared at you.
"...Kidz bop?" Senku asked.
"Okay that's different!" you pointed at him. "First of all, it's not a genre, it's a group. And it's not music, it's censorship bullshit!"
Gen bursted out laughing as you went on a rant about how kidz bop sucks. Meanwhile, Senku went on with his reinventions, happy to have you as background noise (it'd happen all the time back in the modern world).

"What about pocket hand warmers?!"
"Sure... when iron rusts, it gives off heat!"
"That simple?" Chrome asked. "I think I got this one!"
"Hey Senku!" Taiju said. "The thing I really really want is-"
"A smartphone, right?"
Everyone looked at him with big eyes. You gasped.
"Uh, truly?" Gen was baffled.
"Can it be done?" Tsukasa asked.
A big smile formed on your face.
"No way~!" you exclaimed. "After all these years?!"
Senku smirked.
"We're making the liquid crystal touchscreen for a smartphone!"