28[M]

(A/n: this chapter contains mature content. Please don't read this chapter or skip it if you're uncomfortable.)

Taehyung's body trembled. He heard the trueblood's steps coming closer to him and when he raised his head,his eyes met with Jungkook's,his breath hitched.

He could feel his body reacting to Jungkook's pheromones. Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with his lusty eyes. All Taehyung could see on those eyes was lust.

"Y-your gr-grace...." Taehyung flinched badly when Jungkook growled.

Taehyung saw Jungkook stepping a step back and then again stepping one step forward. It was like Jungkook was fighting with his demon but who Jungkook was when it was red moon?

"Arghhh!" Jungkook growled and grabbed his hairs in frustration then again his eyes fell over Taehyung who was reacting to his pheromones in such a beautiful way.

"Get out!" Jungkook shouted making Taehyung flinch badly. Taehyung wanted to,he tried to got up but his knees weakened and he again fell on the ground.

"I-I can't...." Taehyung stuttererd when he felt his body arousing at those pheromones. Taehyung's arousal was screaming inside the chamber.

Jungkook couldn't control himself as he harshly made Taehyung get up and when Taehyung thought that Jungkook gonna kill him,he felt something soft against his lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook kissing him. Taehyung wanted to push but he wasn't able to. His body was enjoying every single touch of his father-in-law.

Taehyung felt Jungkook lifting him by grabbing his waist and throwing him on his bed.

Jungkook hovered over Taehyung like he was his prey and literally....he was.....that time.

Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hands above Taehyung's head and nuzzled into his neck making Taehyung moan out loudly.

With one hand Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hands and his another hand went under Taehyung's clothes.

"Fuck ....so pretty....so soft." Jungkook said as he bit Taehyung's collarbones. Taehyung cried in pain and pleasure.

Tears formed in Taehyung's eyes. He wanted to stop this all but he wasn't able to. He wanted Jungkook to do stop this but Jungkook was busy devouring him.

Soon Taehyung screamed when he saw Jungkook tearing his clothes like some kid is tearing gift wrap from his gift.

Taehyung felt so exposed as the cold air hit his exposed body. As soon Jungkook let go Taehyung's hand, Taehyung covered his private parts and shooked his head. Trying his best to go against his body.

But Jungkook didn't see anything. He took a pause and gave his good time to check Taehyung's whole body. Unconsciously, Jungkook licked his lips as he saw Taehyung's dick all hard and his pussy all wet.

Jungkook soon undressed himself while kissing Taehyung's nipples and sucking them. Taehyung was grabbing Jungkook's fistful hairs. His body was behaving opposite to what he was feeling.

Only his eyes were expressing his real emotions. Taehyung's eyes were shedding tears continuously because they were the only source to show that how much Taehyung wanted to stop and run away.