✾𝟭𝟯𝟮✾

Y/n's eyes widened as she watched the flashing lights flickered furiously. A bright shade of yellow with the mix of orange and red weaved into Muzan's brandished arms and chopped them off skilfully. Y/n winced in pain as she felt her wounds being cleaned up by a Kakushi. Another kakushi opened a small jar and poured it all over Y/n's head as she closed her eyes and felt the disgusting meat that was growing across her face die down immediately. She felt a tinge of exasperation drowning her heart as she felt her eyes flickering tiredly.

'Don't fall asleep! You must fight!' she thought as her eyes snapped wide open. She forced herself to stand up, she felt unstable, but she forced herself to continue walking towards Tanjiro. 'Protect him,' that phrase repeated itself again and again. "LADY KIGIKU!" the kakushi exclaimed as the other kakushi stood up and ran towards Y/n, brave enough to tug on her arm to prevent her from walking any further. "You mustn't walk, Lady Kigiku, you've been too injured," he said silently. "I must protect Tanjiro.." Y/n slurred. "And you must protect yourself too Lady Kigiku. Your eyes have been damaged, and you have fractured bones. If you move any further, it'd be fatal," the kakushi said as his voice was drenched in pity and strong worry.

He felt pitiful to the Flower Hashira. He knew just how tiring it must've been to have been the key to victory. "Come on, Lady Kigiku, we must come back to the refuge–" he spoke, but before he could process even a second on what's going on, she was gone. "Lady Kigiku!" his howl rang in Y/n's ears. 'I mustn't fail to protect him, I've failed before, but not now! Not anymore!' Y/n thought silently as she ducked a whip from Muzan and leaped into the air before twisting herself. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she unleashed the attack to cut the arms before landing next to Tanjiro. "Y/n," Tanjiro said slowly.

Y/n perked up at his voice and stared at him before he started at her back with a shockingly raging face. "I'm counting on you," he spoke quietly. Y/n's eyes widened as she huffed before nodding. "Got it!" she exclaimed before the two of them separated in different ways.

"Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed as she let her attack weave in and out of the brandished arm, she ducked another attack before leaping up towards Muzan. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed again as she let out a single attack that managed to segment his body pretty severely. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" Y/n exclaimed as she managed to let the arms get deflected from her attack. An arm came shooting right at her as she swung her sword just in time, before she was thrown a few feet away.

She scoffed at his attempt at trying to pester her away. She knew his main focus was directly at her boyfriend instead, Tanjiro. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she managed to cut the whips that were terrorizing her.

Muzan whipped his whips with less momentum and speed this time, he aimed at Y/n as Y/n, with fatigue, dodged the said whips and slashed one of the incoming ones. She felt fatigue growing as her movements started to be a bit sloppy compared to her fight with Doma, but she's not the only one who's being sloppy in this fight. She took notice as Muzan's whips were abnormally slower than previously.

'Shinobu's poison must be working!' she thought silently as she dodged the incoming whips skilfully. Her eyes softened as she dodged a slow paced whip and leapt up into the air. 'Even if she's not with us, she's still such a great help. What a precious being you are, Nee-san,' Y/n thought silently as she grit her teeth and flipped skillfully in the air. "Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance, Caprice!" Y/n exclaimed as she gracefully oscillated her sword, cutting through the dangerous whips, and managing to slice Muzan's arms as she landed behind him.

"CAWW! Forty-five minutes left till dawn!" a crow screeched loudly. Y/n and Tanjiro perked up at the voice as they continued weaving in and out of the dangerous whips skilfully. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she leaped in the air to flip once again. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" she exclaimed as she swung her sword at his whips. "Stop jumping all over the place!" Muzan shouted out of frustration. He swung an arm at her as she ducked in time.