Part 2

the wedding is western-style, the location is set in a holiday manor on the outskirts of the city, it is said that it is also the property of the merchants, and the decoration is very grand, and it can be seen that the merchants and the old lady attach great importance to the business scene.

he yi waited hungrily for most of the day, and when he was led into the auditorium by he hongtu, he was immediately attracted to the exquisite pastries on the table next to him.

but song ling was watching him from the side, and he didn't dare to take those tempting delicacies, so he could only swallow his saliva secretly.

the wedding process had been rehearsed many times, everything was carried out in an orderly manner, he yi was led by he hongtu, and walked step by step to the man in a wheelchair at the other end of the red carpet.

the flower boy sprinkled fresh white petals in front of him, he yi held the bouquet in his hand with his head held high, and every step was very regular, but his eyes could not help but peek at the pastries next to him from time to time.

shang jinghui wore a dress of the same series as he yi, but he yi's set was white, with that beautiful face with a bit of childishness, looking like a little prince. shang jinghui was dressed in black, his face was handsome, and his pale face was a little sick, but he did not look weak, but there was a kind of superiority that people did not dare to look at directly.

when two people stand together, just looking at the appearance is unexpectedly quite a match.

he yuan, who was sitting below, heard the discussion of the people around him, and looked at he yi, who was in the red carpet with hatred, and almost bit a silver tooth in jealousy.

obviously, she and he yi's birthday is only one day apart, just one day, if the person selected by the merchant is her, then she will now wear the most expensive and beautiful wedding dress, holding her father's arm and walking on the way to becoming a young grandmother of the merchant.

although it is to a sick straw with a leg disability, but the position of the merchant's young grandmother is enough to make many people move, not to mention that shang jingjian is particularly handsome, highly educated, once studied in a world famous school, obtained a doctorate at the age of 25, and he is also a rare business wizard, a teenager who entered a company under the name of the shang group, less than a year has doubled the performance of the original half-dead company, the scale has expanded several times, and the business miracles created so far are innumerable.

so despite his physical defects, and even said to probably not live to be 28 years old, there are countless men and women who want to be his pillow people.

he yuan is one of them, she thinks very openly, as long as she can conceive shang jinghui's child and give shang jinghui a son, even if shang jinghui's sick seedlings can't live long, the whole business will be her and her son sooner or later.

but because of what is there, all this has become an illusion.

how could this wild species, who didn't know where it came from, not fall to its death when it rolled down such a high staircase, he yuan thought reluctantly.

.

for this wedding that was suddenly arranged, shang jinghui originally did not want to agree.

but the old man is old and in poor health, the doctor said that he has not had many days, the only thing he can not rest assured is this eldest grandson with a bad life, i heard that there is a way to crack the death in shang jing's life, no matter what, we must let shang jing meet to do this wedding.

shang jinghui has never been interested in marriage, and has never had feelings for anyone, and he does not want another person to intervene in his life, and he has no feelings at all for the fortune teller who said that he will not live to be 28 years old, but this marriage is grandpa's wish, he can't refuse, so he plans to go back after a formality.