Part 3

shang jinghui's health is indeed not very good, a wedding toss down tired, planning to go to rest for a while before eating lunch, the result of he yi like a small tail followed him back to the room, rushed to catch up.

"there are too many people out there, and i'm afraid." he yi said sadly, holding the pillar.

shang jinghui has always disliked the noise when resting, this room is specially redecorated for him, sound insulation is very good, but what yi is in, no matter how good the sound insulation is useless, shang jinghui had to instruct the caretaker: "you let people arrange a room for him again." 

he yi was still not happy, and looked at shang jinghui pitifully and said, "i am afraid of a person, husband, don't you drive me away?" 

shang jinghui was a little impatient, deliberately cold his face, forcing people's eyes to shoot directly at he yi: "you are not afraid of me?"

usually, when he made this expression, the opponents who had experienced hundreds of battles in the mall could be frightened and tremble.

however, he yi did not perceive the cold air released from shang jingjian's body at all, he shook his head, and said reasonably: "don't be afraid, you are not fierce, you just gave me a small cake, you are a good person." 

he couldn't catch the subtle change in shang jingjian's expression, and felt that shang jinghui had never had any expression, and during this time in the he family, no expression was not fierce in he yi's eyes.

shang jing, who was suddenly issued a good person card, was suddenly a bit ridiculous, he had not met such a person who could not look at people's faces for a long time, and he dared to say that he was a good person?

shang jinghui sneered, and did not pay as much attention to proportion as when facing normal people, directly pulled down his face, and scolded "fool" without anger.

"i'm not stupid." he yi immediately retorted.

he felt that he was obviously smarter than before, before he always couldn't understand why his mother would suddenly hit him, and he couldn't sense the emotions of others, recently when song ling wanted to hit him, he could tell through song ling's expression that she was angry, in order not to be beaten he would immediately apologize and ask for forgiveness, every time it was very useful.

but others say that he has become stupid, is it compared to the "he yi" in the book?

"crazy people don't think they're crazy either."

shang jinghui's voice interrupted he yi's train of thought.

if he had put it aside, he yi probably wouldn't have understood why shang jingjian suddenly pulled a madman, but now he knew that shang jinghui still meant that he was stupid.

he yi pouted his mouth in disbelief and hummed angrily, "i know you're saying i'm stupid, so i'm really not stupid." 

shang jing smiled and glanced at he yi, who stubbornly held the pillar and refused to go, and his thin lips lightly opened: "you roll now, i can spare you once." 

"what if i don't roll?" he yi asked with big innocent eyes.

he thought that shang jinghui was joking with him, but in fact shang jinghui had run out of patience.

shang jinghui raised his hand and pressed a button on the wheelchair, calling the bodyguard impatiently ordered: "throw him farther away." 

he yi didn't react to what was going on when he was taken away by two burly men in black suits, but soon he thought that these two people were playing games with him, so he happily hung himself on the bodyguards' strong arms and swung back and forth, and deliberately curled his legs up to swing, giggling and saying, "a little higher!" it's time to fly! "