Whiplash

Trust is something you don't disregard. Someone who tells you one thing will always settle for the very first time they said it, even though you don't want it to be real.

It's finalized in a way that you can't change it. And if you can, it must come from a place of the purest intentions of ones wrong doing. I trust badly sometimes.

So blind to seeing a great future ahead of me. If I would have known better, nothing else would matter. Because I am to trust what you said from the very beginning of time.

But all of that time spent together would have never happened if I trusted you.

Disregarded in way that has fooled me into feeling so much for nothing.

It's okay though, because out of all this mayhem. Humans will choose with their minds and not with their hearts. If it comes down to one thing and one thing only. Is this love truly worth it?

I think not. Because if love ever mattered in the first place, it doesn't have to have a mind of it's own to think rationally. It just happens. It may happen at 7 o'clock, next month perhaps, or even 10 years later. No matter what, love will happen. 

A heart to trust again will be the hardest thing. Someone to hold again won't be.

So you see X, my point is that I'm not resentful, I just pity your decision making skills.