C ·hop off her dick·

-thank you @Rechellionqueemn for this request ily-

"You guys ready?" I ask Chris, Matt, and Nick. We were going to Disney land to celebrate the triplets' 1 million.

"Yeah, let's go" Chris says as he grabs mine and his suitcase putting them in the minivan.

They all sit comfortably in the van while Chris and I hop in the back of the van cuddling with blankets and pillows. This is gonna be a long trip.

-time skip to Disney land-

"Let's go on this ride" Chris says as I point to the Jungle Cruise.

"Hey, you look cute with those mickey mouse ears" a teenage-looking boy says to me. I see Chris look back at him and turn red.

"Thanks" I say with no emotion.

"Anyway, let's go" Nick says as we walk to the ride. I see that Chris glanced at me from the corner of my eye.

I see the boy walk behind us as he takes a seat behind us. He looks at me and smiles as I turn around after giving him a smile, and looking at Chris who is having fun bothering Nick. I didn't wanna bother him so I didn't say anything.

The ride starts going and Chirs finally sits tightly in his seat. It was pretty loud so I had to yell to speak to Chris.

"I'm scared can I hold your hand?" I ask him.

"Stop being a baby" He says.

"Your mean" I say to him making him laugh.

"I can hold your hand" The boy behind me says. I Look back at him as he holds out his hand. Before looking at Chris talking to Nick, I hold the boy's hand. Chris and I can play that game.

"Thank you" I say to him as I grab his hand.  We start going down and I look back at the dude still holding my hand.

"I'm scared" I tell him. 

"Hold tight" He says smiling.

I see Chris look at me and my hand and I feel the tension. 

"What are you doing?" Chris asks me. It was almost the end of the ride so we were about to let go.

"You didn't wanna hold my hand, there's nothing to worry about," I said with an attitude.

"She's good bro" Chris says grabbing both of our hands and making them let go.

"Chris" I say looking at him. He doesn't even look at me. I try to get out of my seat but I'm struggling. 

"Ugh" I say as Chris leaves.

"Let me help you" the boy says as he holds his hand out pulling me out of the seat.

"Thank you" I say.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks me.

"Bro, can you hop off her dick?" Chris says stepping in front of me.

"I was just gonna ask her a question bro" The boy said.

"Ask her then" Chris says pissed.

"Is he your brother?" The boy asks pointing at Nick.

"Yeah, why?" Chris says still pissed.

"Can I have his number? I'm gay" The boy says making Chris and I look at each other and laugh.

"Sure. Sorry for being mean to you bro" Chris says as he gives Nick's number.

"Thanks" The boy says.

"Told you there was nothing to worry about" I tell Chris.

"Sorry babe" Chris says as he holds my hand.

-request open-

(A/N: The boy was gay)