Chapter 21

Karina's POV

My heart was pounding so hard when Winter answered while staring at me. They all cheered for her and she looked so shy.

"Congrats Winter and to your partner!" Jungkook said while applauding. Does that mean they're the winner? When the two of them got off the stage, Winter was still staring at me, and I was blushing so hard when she smiled. What's with her?

"Okay guys, we're now computing the judges' scores. So I want ya'll to relax and vibe with the music!" Taehyung said and changed the lights into the disco one. He played an energetic song and I saw them standing up while dancing.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Winter smiling at me. I felt my heart was about to jumped out my chest when I noticed that she's still in her sports bra.

"Care to dance?" She offered her hand and I gladly accepted it, of course, who wouldn't love to dance with her, right?

"Didn't know that a dragon could dance so sexy." She said which made me slapped her arm. But wait, did she call me sexy?

"Fuck you, puppy." Winter just chuckled and I saw a smirk forming her lips, oh boy.

"Did you just called me Daddy?" I glared at her.

"I didn't! You need to get your ears cleaned.." I teased and she pulled me closer to her. I can feel my breath hitching at how at the gap between us. Winter was staring right directly into my soul, God, I'm being hypnotized by her ocean eyes.

"The results are finally here! Drum roll please." I pushed Winter away when Taehyung appeared in front of us, oops, sorry love. I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. The drum rolls were so thrilling and I clenched my teeth while waiting for the winner.

"The winner for tonight's competition is... with a perfect 10... congratulations to..." My heart was beating so fast, who could it be? Anyone of us deserved it but I wish it was us.

"Congratulations to Winter and Ryujin!" I looked at Winter and she was shocked. I ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Wow, super duper supportive girlfriend Karina?" I slightly pushed Winter and glared at Ryujin who was wiggling her eyebrows at me. I shifted my eyes to Winter and she was blushing? I smiled at her but she just looked away. Oh so cute.

"Winner Winter." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Win." She added which made me giggle. I heard Ryujin's fake coughing from behind, I turned to glared at her.

"Excuse me, it's OUR win, not just hers, it's OURS." Ryujin was sulking but I just stuck out my tongue at her which made Winter laughed.

"Whatever." I said and I noticed a smirk formed her lips.

"You're just bitter 'cause I get to do a sexy dance with your GIRLFRIEND." I covered her mouth to shut her up and she was just laughing. Fuck this monkey. I can feel my cheeks getting red at the thought of calling Winter my girlfriend.

"What did she said?" Winter said in confusion.

"No no, don't mind her, she's just talking bullshit~" Winter nodded which made me sighed in relief. Ryujin was shaking her head as she went up the stage, she gestured Winter to come with her. Winter looked at me and smiled before going up with Ryujin.

-

I woke up with Hyunjin's loud alarm, I turned it off and shook his body beside me.