Chapter 22

Winter's POV

"What did you say?" I asked but I honestly heard it, I'm just confused at what she meant. Karina covered her mouth and had her eyes widened.

'Cute'

"I mean.. uhmm... I'm disappointed at how the sandwich tasted.. i-it's awful... yeah.." Karina's having a hard time explaining herself so I just nodded and pretended that I'm convinced, I knew that wasn't it.

"Let's go swimming?" she nodded and I held her hand. When I looked at her, her cheeks were red like a tomato, wait, she's blushing, I can't be wrong. I smiled at her but she just looked away, cute. I dragged her to the swimming pool and pushed her. Karina was all soaking wet and I laughed at her reaction, she was whining like a child.

"Yah! Unfair! Come here you puppy!" she shouted which made me laughed even more. I stuck out my tongue at her as I dive into the pool. Karina pulled my shirt up and I pinched at her cheeks.

"You're so cute, you look like the water dragon on the Marvel movie 'Shang Chi' blah blah." I teased and she splashed some water on my face. Looks like someone wanted a water fight huh? Well, count me in!

I splashed some water on her face as a revenge and she was glaring at me like a tiger. I laughed at her cuteness. I saw that Karina was approaching me so I ran away from me. I stuck out my tongue when she couldn't catch me. She was still glaring at me while running to chase me.

"Come on! You're so slow for a dragon!" I kept teasing her and that made her even more furious. Karina was able to catch me when I tripped on my own foot, damn. I was begging her to let me go but she was just smirking like a lunatic while dragging me to the deeper part of the pool.

When we're already at the middle, Karina started to push my head under the water which made me choked. I think I drank so much that's why I feel bloated. Karina was laughing at me, she's cute but I almost drowned at what she did!

"You're crazy! I almost drowned!" I said half-shouted while giving her death glares, instead of apologizing, she smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I'm here to give you CPR." Karina said which made me blushed. I looked away before she could notice it, shit. Is this her way to tease me? Well it's turning me on..

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"What if I'm not?" Karina looked so serious which  made me smirked.

"Alright then, come here and give me a CPR." I teased and her eyes widened, surprised. I was still smirking while gesturing her to come closer.

"B-but you're not d-drowning.." Karina was stuttering and I can feel her getting so nervous, why?

"Nevermind." I said as I splashed water on her face and ran away. She was shouting my name while chasing me. I kept laughing at her reaction, she looks so cute while running difficulty.

"Catch me if you can!"

Karina's POV

Winter seems like she's having fun while teasing me, but I ain't. I'm annoyed at how she can run so fast in this fucking pool.

"Catch me if you can!" She shouted which made me even more furious. I forced my legs to run faster but I felt my muscles hardened which made me fall. I was expecting that I'll drown so I closed my eyes but I felt a pair of arms kept me from falling. I opened an eye and I saw Winter, she looks so worried.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned look on her face, I smiled at her and nodded. Winter helped me to stand but I groaned in pain when I felt it again.