13: Crimson Axis Leadership

Goddamn it, it's already been that long since the last update? Well... here's the new chapter. Sorry for the long wait... I think I should propably put a slow update disclaimer in the title...

Date: prop. 1940's (18 d + 2 h after arrival)
Time: 9:47

Having arrived at the top of the stairs Protector and Australia entered the building where the leadership of the Crimson Axis.

Entering the building they eventually got to the room where mutiple kansen were in, all looking at them and mustering them, some having surprised looks on their faces while others looked more calm and collected... also, they were also wearing inappropriate clothing like (almost) everyone else.

V. Protector: (thoughts) So these are their leaders... wait, why am I getting this weird feeling again?

Australia: (thoughts) The leaders of the Crimson Axis... and of course they are wearing questionable clothing...

Each of the shipgirls inspected them, quickly analyzing the two from head to toe, although they were surprised when they saw how... old Australia looked, but to befair, he was very old by all possible human standards...

V. Protector: ...Greetings, I am UNSC Victorious Protector, but you can call me Protector.

Australia: And I am UNSC Australia. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Nagato: I am called Nagato, former flagship of the Sakura Empire's combined fleet.

Akagi: I am the glorious Akagi, pride of the peerless First Carrier Division.

Kaga: I am Kaga, from the First Carrier Division.

Bismarck: I am the Iron Blood battleship entrusted with the name Bismarck.

Prinz Eugen: I am Prinz Eugen, the miracle of the third Reich and the third ship of the Admiral-Hipper class heavy cruisers.

V. Protector and Australia: (thoughts) The third Reich...

The two thought at the same time, knowing what the third Reich had done in their world, they were a little wary of the Crimson Axis as their counterpart were the bad guys of WWII in their world, although they didn't commit any attrocities like they Axis and they didn't look like genocidal maniacs.

Vittorio Veneto: It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Vittorio Veneto, Eternal Flagship of the Sardegna Empire.

Jean Bart: I'm Jean Bart, the Vichya Dominion's last cutting-edge battleship.

Nagato: Say Protector, what brings you here?

V. Protector: Well, doing the same thing I did at the Azur Lane's base... and clear up a possible misunderstanding.

Akagi: So what you are saying is that you didn't ally with the Azur Lane against us?

V. Protector: Exactly.

Australia: We allied us with them to fight the Sirens, not you.

Bismarck: But why? To ally with them to solely fight the Sirens and not us seems rather strange to me.

V. Protector: Forcing you and the Azur Lane to work together isn't very effective... and won't really solve the conflict. Besides, the real enemy is out there and needs to be stopped!

The last part he spoke with a tiny hint of a certain negative emotion.

Vittorio Veneto: So you are not going to get involved in the war between the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis?

V. Protector: No, unless there is a situation that requires it.

Jean Bart: And what kind of situations would those be?