Blood of The Sokovian

Starring:

Wanda Maximoff
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Matthew Murdock/Daredevil
Wolfsbane/Rahne Sinclair
Blade
Dr.Micheal Morbius
Count Vlad Dracula
Agatha Harkness
J Jonah Jameson
Aunt May
Mary Jane Watson
Robbie Robertson
Sister Maggie
Harry Osborn
Green Goblin/Norman Osborn
Tombstone
&
Johnny Storm/Human Torch

Sokovia 1700s

A gypsy runs across the forest of Sokovia barefoot terrified, running with all her strength under the moonlight as a supernatural figure chases after her from the shadows.

She cries for help with tears streaming down her face hoping anyone would be around to her them before being tripped up and falls downhill on jagged rocks and vines and collapses to the bottom covered in cuts and bruises.

She tries to keep running but a pale hand grips her hair and throws her on her backside, looking up with fearful eyes at the figure before her. Count Vlad Dracula.

Unlike the composed sensual Dracula, tonight he was predatorial than usual having faced another of the Van Helsing bloodline not so long ago and needed to sustain himself with the blood of mortal.

He pins her down as she screams and cries loudly as possible before the sharp fangs ceases her voice completely, gasping for breath while he drains her into a lifeless corpse.

His figure smooths back into his youthful appearance, the way of his drinking slowing down to a calm demeanor, looking down at the brunette woman he has made yet another victim of his appetite from.

"You've replenished my thirst gypsy beauty, now walk forth across the shadows of the Earth as one of my own disciples in reward." He speaks into her ear, his red eyes watching her physique transform before him and gives a smile of satisfaction.

Her eyes reopen to ones of crimson red, skin pale and cold like the chilliest breeze of the night, rising from the ground looking from a new perspective of life. One of a eternal bloodthirsty predator.

21st Century

Wanda's POV

[It's been nearly 300 years since that revolutionary night in my homestead of Sokovia, I barely remember feeling human anymore. I immigrated to the land of America 100 years back when Europeans migrated to the country for opportunity and so did I.

So many countless nights I've feasted on the blood of everyone within my trails from the common gutter rat to the wealthiest of tycoons trying to be a filthy pig amongst others.

When the great wars began throughout the world I took advantage of the chaos, traveling back to Europe to feast on patriotic American soldiers and genocidal Nazi soliders to only relieve the incurable thirst of the mortal blood.

Throughout my travels I've met others like myself, years went by as the more I hunted and feasted the more monsterous I became to the extent I was almost risked exposing the vampiric world to the mortal one.

I exiled myself from humanity for some time, feasting on the blood of the rich wilderness in the mountains before encountering a unique witch.

She took me in, teaching me the ways of her sorcery before I departed from her world back into my own where I belong to thrive.

Now I reside myself in New York City, a clustered home to vast amounts of lifestock for me to feed off from for an eternity.]

She squats beside a gothic skyscraper's gargoyle, her cape waving in the higher altitude's breeze under the dark nightfall watching the city skyline before beginning her nightly hunt.

She transforms herself into a dark brown bat, flying her way down into the underground subway system where she arrives in a empty station, waiting in the darkness of the tunnels to capture another victim.

A lone cop enters the station, looking up and down seeing nothing outta the ordinary before a slender dark nailed hand grips his face with the strength of steel as Wanda forcibly bites down on his neck, her fangs sucking the bleeding neck.

The cop screams into her hand to no avail, Wanda moans in benevolent pleasure from her feasting as her red eyes roll back.

The cop shrivels up into a pale skinny husk of what he once was, Wanda draining him to the last droplet he has left before tossing him aside.

She exhales satisfied, licking her blood soaked mouth with a sharp toothed grin. She pulls out a wooden stake from her crimson attire and stabs it into the heart of the cops turning body, watching him turn into glowing dust.

She never had no intentions of producing more vampires in her wake, only to feast and carry on however she pleased in her immortal journey.

"Hey Larry where are you, everything alright down here?" His deep voiced partner asks entering the station only to see nobody there but some traces of ash scattered across the station floor. "Larry?"

Wanda watches from the shadows, tempted to strike the other cop down but the nearing sound of the subway train approaching tells her to retreat away and seek prey elsewhere in the city.