chapter 7

Y/n's POV
Wanda grabs my hand and runs with me to her room. She locks the door behind her and turns around to face me.
She's looking me up and down and starts to smirk.
Suddenly an idea comes to my head. „I feel like my dress is awfully uncomfortable. I would like to change into something else. Can you help me with my zipper, please."

Without a word, Wands moves me closer to her with her powers. She spins me around and slowly starts to pull down my zipper. Her hands are lightly brushing over my bare back, sending shivers down my spine.
„You're not wearing a bra." Wanda whispers in my ear, her lips touching my ear. My breath hitches.
Wanda peels my dress off my body and it falls to my feet.

Suddenly I feel her lips on the side of my neck. My breathing is heavy and my legs become weak. I almost fall. Wanda swiftly puts one arm around my waist, not interrupting her work on my neck. Wanda places a lot of soft kisses on my neck, until she starts to suck at the nape of my neck. I moan and Wanda stops. She slowly works her hands forward until they stop right under my breasts.
„May I?" Wanda mumbles.

I nod, unable to speak.
„We're going to need words, darling." Wanda whispers and leaves her hands exactly where they are.
„Please." I manage to say and Wanda starts to stroke the area around my breasts, not touching them yet. My heart is hammering in my chest. Wanda suddenly pinches my nipples, both of them at the same time. I gasp.
Oh, this feels so good.
Before I can even accustom to to this new sensation, Wanda spins me around. Our eyes meet for a second, but then Wanda's gaze trails down my entire body, staying on my boobs a bit longer than what would be appropriate. When she looks me in the eyes again, she smirks and leans in. Our lips meet. I feel like my heart is exploding. It has never pounded so fast. Wanda slides her tongue against my bottom lip and I open my mouth, letting Wanda deepen our kiss. I help her out of her dress, without taking a break from kissing. I unclasp her bra and my eyes linger on her breasts before I lean back in again. My tongue is exploring Wanda's mouth, when she suddenly throws me onto the bed. She climbs on top of me. „Before we do this, I have to ask you" She says out of breath, „Are you a virgin?"
I nod shily and she puts her mouth on mine again. But then she quickly pulls back again. „No. We can't do this. You're a virgin and we're both drunk. You should not be drunk when you have you have sex for the first time." She rolls off of me.
A wave of disappointment washes over me. I whine and turn to Wanda. She looks me in the eyes. Her pupils are dilated.
She's as horny as I am.

„We can still kiss though." Wanda states, smirking.
I smirk back and she pulls me close to her by my hips. I giggle and her soft lips meet mine again.
Who would have thought that kissing somebody would be so breathtaking?

After what feels like seconds but what was probably much longer, we both pull away.
„That was-" Wanda starts, breathing heavily.
„Absolutely fantastic."
She nods and giggles.

Suddenly I realise how tired I am. I yawn loudly and turn around so that my back is facing her. „Good night, Wands." I murmur.
„Good night, darling." She whispers and pulls me back to her. She puts her arms and her leg around me and places a little kiss on my earlobe before she rests her nose right at the back of my neck.

I can feel myself relaxing immediately and soon my eyes fall shut.

The next morning I wake up because the sunlight is shining right into my eyes. Why is it so bright?!
Then I wake up properly and realise that I'm in Wanda's bed. A second later, I realise that Wanda's arms are tightly wrapped around my upper body. I feel her regular breathing by my ear and remember last night.
Oh my god.

„Wanda." I whisper. „Are you awake?"
„Mhm." Wanda hums in my ear.
I turn around to face her. „How are you? Are you hungover?" She asks grinning.
„I'm fine. Just a light headache." I say. How does she look so good?! She just woke up.
Wanda..." I start. „Tony told me that you can read minds. Have you read my mind since I've been here?"
Wanda shakes her head. „No. I only read people's minds if I have their permission. I just want to be fair."
„I think that's great." I mumble.

„I am so hungry." Wanda suddenly says.
I chuckle. „Then let's have breakfast."
Wanda starts to shove me out of the bed.
„Wanda!" I shout. „Stop it! I' gonna fall."
Wanda starts to laugh. She gives me a last shove and I fall. I scream, but I never hit the floor.

When I finally dare to open my eyes, I see that I'm surrounded by red, sparkly light. I look up at Wanda and she smirks.
I roll my eyes. „Fuck you, Wanda. You fucking scared me."
„I know I did." She slowly lowers me on the floor.
Only then, I realise that I'm only wearing my panties. I quickly put my arms over my breasts.
„It's not like I haven't seen them already." Wanda says, looking me up and down. She sits up and the blanket falls to her hips, revealing her naked upper body.

Oh my god.

I bite my lip.
„Now I would love to read your mind." Wanda says.
I feel myself blushing and quickly get up. „I have to get clothes. I need to go to my room."
„You can have clothes of mine." Wanda proposes before I can leave the room.
She is now also up but has a blanket wrapped around her. She throws me some sweatpants, a t-shirt and a hoodie. I catch them. „But I also have to take a shower."
„Can I join you?" Wanda asks.
„You're not gonna devirginize me in a shower, Maximoff."
„Devirginize?" Wanda smirks. „No, but what do you think of a challenge?"
I raise one eyebrow, telling her to go on.
„We can watch but we can't touch."

I don't know If am going to be able to control myself but I would give everything to see all of her, so I nod.
Wanda chuckles. „Then let's go."

She leads me into the bathroom and turns on the water. Without a warning, she drops the blanket and takes off her panties and steps under the water. She groans and I can visibly see how her muscles relax. My eyes start to inspect her body bit by bit.
„Stop staring and come inside." Wand brings me back to reality.
„I wasn't staring." I murmur, while I'm taking off my panties.
„You were." Wanda says as I step inside.
„I was." I admit and continue to look at her.

„I knew it!" Wanda sounds very happy with herself.
„Now let me stand under the water. I'm out here in the cold." I complain.
Wanda moves out of the way and I stand under the water. It is very hot. I sigh, as my body relaxes.
„This is much more difficult than I thought it would be." Wanda whispers.
Her eyes are fixed on my body, so I decide to follow her example and let my gaze trail over her body again.
She is so perfect.

Suddenly we hear a knock and a voice. „Wanda. Have you seen Y/n?"
Tony.
Then we hear another voice. „Can you come to the door, please?"
Natasha.

Wanda's POV
Fuck.
Y/n and I look at each other, both panicking.
„Well, they would find out anyways today." I say, looking at the hickeys I gave her.
„Seriously?!" Y/n turns to look at herself in the mirror. „Wanda!" She shouts, not as quietly as she should.

„What's going on in there? Why do you need so long to open a door?" We hear Natasha's voice again.
„Fine." Y/n hisses and we step out of the shower, quickly putting on some clothes. Y/n puts on the clothes I gave her.
She looks adorable.

It knocks again.
„Calm down." I shout and open the bathroom door and then the door of my room.
Tony and Natasha are standing in front of me. They both look curiously at me.
„Can I just?" Nat steps inside my room, looking into the bathroom.
Y/n is standing there awkwardly. „Hi." She waves.

Natasha turns back to me and smirks. „Tony come here. Hickeys. Both wet hair."
Tony rushes inside my room to Natasha. „We knew it!" He starts to laugh and Natasha joins in.