53

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

7:30pm

"Aye Bae ima finna run Aj home right quick I'll be back" Omarion said peeking in the room

"Okay" i said

Omarion and aj were sitting in the living room watching a game and I was tired so I just went to the room and was watching something on tv. Treasure was next to me asleep.

I decided to get on Instagram since I haven't been on there in a while.

Its.azyahh

azyahh

𝐈𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐡 : 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞💕 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞!
𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 @𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚_💕

𝐙𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐞_ twin girls🥰

𝐈𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡_ twins boyssss💙

𝐊𝐢𝐝.𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 y'all know I only make boys💙 #teamboys
↪️ *girls🥰

𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚_ can't wait ! 🥹 my baby cous having kids.. #team both

I smiled at all the people that were coming or just commenting what team they were it meant so much to me. Tomorrow was for sure going to be a big day for me. Treasure started to cry which caused my attention.

"What's wrong with titi baby?" I asked picking her up

She was sticking her lil rogue out letting me know she was hungry.

"Okay let's go get you a bottle" I said

I got up slowly off the bed and made my way into the kitchen. I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed one of her bottles out and closed the fridge. I opened the microwave and placed it in there for 10 secs to get it a lil warm.

"Okay okay it's coming" I said rubbing her back

I checked the bottle to see it was still a little cold and then put it on for another 10 secs. After those 10 secs were up I tested it on my hand and then gave it to her.

"There you go" I said

I walked back into the room slowly while feeding her and sat back on the bed. I heard Omarion come back into the house.

"Bae!" Omarion called

"I'm in the room same place where you left" I said back

Omarion came into the room and kissed my lips.