50 - Wicked woman

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+
A DROP OF HOT SMUT
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+A DROP OF HOT SMUTEXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING SMOKING/ALCOHOL

I watched the people sitting across from me. I watched their little stolen glances and flinches whenever I spoke. They were trying so hard to seem unbothered and calm, but they were failing miserably.

The two men, one of whom did all the talking, a lean man with an expensive striped suit, his tie being left strung around his neck as if he didn't know how to tie it. The other was similar looking but more podgy from eating too many pies and drinking far too much beer. I caught him staring at me often and when I did, he pretended to look away at the ceiling.

The woman was the interesting one, she had her auburn hair pulled back into French braids. I only knew that because of Lira, she looked sexy as hell with them. The woman was sipping her drink of warm whiskey alongside the men, never once appearing lesser beside them.

I had my ankle crossed over my knee, cigarette in my finger tips, the wispy smoke disappearing into the air. I remained casual in just a T-shirt and jeans but these people knew who I was. I looked at the blabbering lean man once more, who's forehead was shiny due to the sweat that now coated it. "You're sitting here, telling me that Vicellie wants to steal from me. You're telling me the exact date, time and location of said robbery...well I would be a fool to not believe you." I said with an indifference and inhaled some more nicotine from my cigarette. I blew out a breath before continuing.

"You see this bit of information you supposedly found out, seemed to good to be true. My whole life I've been instilled to have doubts, you know to question everything. So do you know what I did?" I asked with a small smirk. Reaching forward, I picked up my glass of whisky and sipped it before slowly placing the glass down with a dull thunk.

"Vicellie and I don't see eye to eye, anyone knows that. But what no one knows is that we have..common interests. So I called him and do you know what he said?" I smirked, watching the men practically piss their pants. "He said he would never steal from me and he didn't know a thing about the apparent robbery that's supposed be taking place in a weeks time."

The woman's dirt coloured eyes almost bulged out of their sockets and the lean man nervously gulped. "It's true we-" He began before I cut him off. "Where did you get the information?" I asked staring at the man. He fumbled for words, spewing out nonsense.

I was bored of this. The whiskey was damn right warm and not the nice kind and my cigarette was almost finished. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I fished it out seeing a text from Raf informing me that he and Lira were on the way home and that he's called for a family meeting. Fuck. What the fuck did they do?

I leaned forward, silencing the woman who was blabbering to save her skin and put out my cigarette by squashing it in the glass ashtray. "You were trying to pit us against each other. Telling him and me to go to the same location at the same time in hopes we would kill each other, have I got it right?" I smirked again and stood up, putting my phone back into my pocket.